Mel will keep nagging until i do this >.>
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Leviathan Z
Real-life name/nickname: Quinton/Sex God smile
Describe yourself in one word: Unique

What made you start playing runescape: My Brother and the concept of the game intrigued me. 
Favorite Movie: There are 3 movies i consider the best - Armageddon 1998 Asteroid Flick, The Book Of Eli and Shutter Island. Favorite actor of all time John Wayne - what a man.
Other language(s): French, Klingon , Sex Talk >.>
Hobbies/talents: i enjoy playing snooker but too old to go pro. I have a brilliant mind but im also a realistic person, but if i think im good enough to conquer something i will do it.

Clan Experience- Grand Ruler of Crimson Raiders from olden ere of RS.

Want to know more then ask. ;]
hahaha nice to meet you
Quinton

I used to know a guy in surreal @mysteryQ

his name was Quinton great guy!!
you've got high expectations to live up to :-)
(2017-04-02 18:49:35)Thorgrimssen Wrote:  hahaha nice to meet you
Quinton

I used to know a guy in surreal @mysteryQ

his name was Quinton great guy!!
you've got high expectations to live up to :-)

If we're gonna be like that, i know a god called "Thor" and boy did you let me down after setting my expectations THAT high <.<

& welcome levia smile
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Do you know the Sex Bomb? It was very famous in the Philippines back in 2000 when I visited. I feel like you might like it. Tongue

Welcome to Surreal. Wink
Hey Quinton! Welcome to Surreal! Damn right I'd keep nagging you till you made your intro post Wink I'm still fighting this stupid cold so this post will be brief but I wanted to post an official welcome anyway Biggrin

If you have any questions, concerns, etc don't be afraid to let me or any staff member know. I hope you're with us for many years to come Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
She'll keep nagging even after this into, just saying ;p
she will nag me into my pants one day i'm certain of it. giggidy
(2017-04-06 12:48:47)Leviathan Wrote:  she will nag me into my pants one day i'm certain of it. giggidy

LOL. Oh lord, I'm earning myself quite the image these days as the elf groper Tongue
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2017-04-07 22:36:40)Lady Spyra Wrote:  
(2017-04-06 12:48:47)Leviathan Wrote:  she will nag me into my pants one day i'm certain of it. giggidy

LOL. Oh lord, I'm earning myself quite the image these days as the elf groper Tongue

Lol don't act as if it's only elves Wink