The Wilderness and Free Trade Will Return!
Thread Closed 

This will be a total disaster. We know Jagex and the way they release their updates. Lets just hope not too many people will lose their stuff by unforeseen problems.

Stupid wildy. This will make my RC more difficult, the clues more difficult, green dragon slaying will be impossible yadayada.
I understand some people never experienced the old wildy but it really isn't that bad. You have to think every single world will be open to pking int he wilderness, that's a lot of worlds and only so many pkers most of which will be in the same worlds to fight each other. The people not in those fighting worlds are not pkers but just noobs trying to get easy kills which is also easy to defend against. If you have some teles/black hides/dds/food and some pray there is no reason you cannot run from or even kill any pker that bothers you. Also, remember the wilderness is a large place and open in every world so there will only be a very few pkers per world unless some no honor clan is attacking rc'ers and clue hunters.

As for free trade not being important as some think. Many people enjoyed free trade over the game ruining GE, you see what it's done to help prices -.-

Hopefully with free trade being back the game will balance out again, it's a very simple process to see if you understand economics and everything.

Overall, this is a good update and well worth it smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I can't wait for Feb 1st.
(2011-01-17 17:46:50)theMENACE Wrote:  Exciting for the game, but I hate trading in free trade. I really hope the GE is still effective.
Wildy is ehh to me, I won't be using it.

my thoughts exactly

Cant wait to lure and rc pk
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Well pretty neutral on this update, I'm just glad I'm able to be able to give friends gifts now and not worry about the trade limit.
Awesome. Got an acc with 90m waiting for me. Biggrin
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Free Trade = Pyro with a purple phat
Wilderness = No more rev hunting for Pyro
Very awesome days to come! Biggrin
anyone got a spare phat lying around ill buy one for like 60m
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I never PKed, so that doesnt affect me at all. Maybe if I were to do some RC. But I never had problems with that either. Free trade sounds nice, but its gonna take a little getting used to again. And I just hope I can still sell my wares in the GE haha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Novtumber Fest Tokens - Free to a Good Home sorchaflaith 2 2,948 2017-10-29 04:18:59
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Wilderness Achievement Tasks sorchaflaith 4 3,356 2017-04-09 19:49:46
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Free bank space Myster Q 6 5,263 2015-06-17 11:26:12
Last Post: Velits
  [Update] Hati & Skoll Return Nick 2 4,083 2015-01-22 05:31:54
Last Post: Nick
  Free Festive Aura for All Members AlchemyHawk 11 7,121 2012-12-01 00:48:43
Last Post: AlchemyHawk