Helloooo :)
Thread Closed 

My name is Addison and it's wonderful to be back in Surreal.
I was here in Surreal once before but then suddenly disappeared because things happened...
I lost my laptop, had no internet, no cell phone data plan, no way to get back to anyone and Mel but all hope wasn't lost!
Me and my mother worked together and got everything back to normal after around 8 months =)
I was working hard for Amazon full-time which gave good pay and 10 hours a day for 4 days, the other 3 days I worked somewhere else.

Sheeeesh. All of that is finally over and I'm DONE with Amazon.
I got a new laptop now, enough to run Runescape at max <3
And when I turn on Runescape for the first time in all these months, guess who private messages me in-game? <3
MEL!!!! <3 "Omg Addiiiiiii" <3
Haha I sure did miss Mel a whole lot!
And I'm very excited to be back here with you guys in Surreal.

I'm looking forward to being here in Surreal for many months.
I really love Runescape a lot and I have a VERY long ways to go to maxing out all my skills and getting completion cape!
Wizard Nice!!! So glad to have you back. I always wondered what happened to you, your sudden disappearance didn't go unnoticed. Happy to hear things worked out and your a Surrealian once again.  Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Excuse me... "I'm looking forward to being here in Surreal for many months." don't you mean years? lol Biggrin

I am SUPER excited to have you back. You're a very bubbly individual and I can't wait for the new faces to get to know you cause there is truly a whole lot of love in your heart! (and I can't wait for the old faces to be re-acquainted with you!) smile I'm looking forward to all the fun times. Love ya lots! Give_heart
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Welcome back Addison! I'm glad to see you're back and you got all the stuff worked out <#
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Helloooo =) InFamous 18 8,797 2011-09-13 22:52:44
Last Post: InFamous