Feeling blue?!
Thread Closed 

Hello there, 
The names Zachary. 
I'm out here in North Carolina. (Stationed here for a few more months, and then I'm off to do other things hopefully, haha)
I'm 25, will be 26 by the end of the year.
Three kids, one on the way. I have a pretty busy life, but I ALWAYS make time for gaming.
You'll normally find me trying to skill, or changing my armour around so I'm wearing something else that's blue..
I'm big into the barrows mini-game. But I have yet to do ROTS. (Hopefully looking towards that in the future though!)
I'm pretty easy to get along with, if people have questions, just come find me in the PM's!
Welcome to surreal!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Hey Zach! Welcome to Surreal! Glad I could manage to infect you with the Surreal fever Grin (I mean, glad to have you with us! Tongue ). WOW 3 kids and one on the way, that's crazy! I can't even imagine having just one haha. Blue is a great color, it's one of my favorite colors Biggrin

If you ever have any questions, feel free to come to myself or a staff member anytime! I hope you are with us for many years to come! Biggrin

*fart*
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
Hi Zach!!   Wizard Welcome to Surreal.  Grin
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Heya welcome! I haven't barrows in a really long time. Wouldn't mind doing some with you for some nostalgia. I also haven't done it with the new brother yet so that should make it more interesting.
Welcome, Zach!

I also love the color blue, especially if it's of the teal family! Like my bedroom is teal and blue.

We're so glad you've joined us!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
I'm blue daba dee daba die

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smiley man! Mr. Blue has arrived. Blue guy42 10 5,756 2010-10-31 16:44:29
Last Post: Humrunking