Mr. Blue has arrived.
Thread Closed 

Smiley man! 
So yeh, hello and this is me.. Blue guy42

I'm pretty new to this Forum thing, but i thought like trying it, will be writing pretty short about me, because my girl is real tired, but if any questions I will reply later.

So yeah some basic information maybe?

Hair color: Brown hair
Eye color: Blue
My hobby: Runescape, Playstation 3 and a bit Photoshop CS5
Realtionship status: Engaged.

So yeah, that'd be it for now
If anyone from Surreal is having an Playstation 3, I'd like to be your friend, but my username on Playstation is "Gurusaki", because I thought i couldn't use Blue guy42 without using a "_" in the middle.
Bye

Well, that'd be it. Good night and i hope we'll all get to know eachothers better in the near future.
Hey there smile Though I don't have a playstation I plan on adding some sort of gamer card feature for both xbox and ps3 Tongue Welcome to Surreal, have a great stay and enjoy yourself.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hiya and welcome to Surreal, I don't own a playstation but I do have an Xbox 360 that I have no idea how to use really :S
Welcome, welcome Blue!

Enjoy your stay! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal smile

PlayStation 3 Biggrin
Thank you smile I'll be looking forward for this.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal Blue smile
Xbox, I know...shoot me now haha Tongue Welcome to Surreal Blue smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Thanks, but not at all smile I only choose Playstation 3 because I didn't want to buy the extra stuff for Xbox360 or any of them, plus paying for playing with your friends in all sort of games isn't really my type of gaming. I play for fun and the entertainment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling blue?! ZacharyyRyan 6 3,593 2017-10-18 00:09:45
Last Post: Azphix
  Ralp's Arrived! Ralp 6 4,200 2010-10-29 01:54:33
Last Post: surfierox8