Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Mr A Curry
Real-life name/nickname: Brian
Describe yourself in one word: quiet

What made you start playing runescape: (again) little brother
Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans
Other language(s): None
Hobbies/talents: Runescape, gym

I think I use to be part of this clan but I'm not entirely sure. I just returned to runescape after a long time. I know that Shawn messaged me on Runescape about being a sunbro but I couldn't figure out how to chat back at the time. Sorry about that, I'm still not entirely sure how to use all the new interfaces quite yet. Multi-tasking still isn't one of my strong suits. 

Hope to see some of you around/chat.
Hey Brian! Yeah I remember your name, it rings a bell. I think you may have been a member at some stage... but we're talking very early on!

http://board.clansurreal.com/thread-175.html

That's your original intro, over 7 years old!

Welcome back after so long, hope to see you around!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2018-01-22 05:05:45)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Brian! Yeah I remember your name, it rings a bell. I think you may have been a member at some stage... but we're talking very early on!

Ugh, just reading that old post is cringe-worthy. Sorry for the foul language and calling myself a gym-rat.
(2018-01-22 05:11:25)CS The Oracle Wrote:  
(2018-01-22 05:05:45)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Brian! Yeah I remember your name, it rings a bell. I think you may have been a member at some stage... but we're talking very early on!

Ugh, just reading that old post is cringe-worthy. Sorry for the foul language and calling myself a gym-rat.

7 years is a long time on the Internet, you've got nothing to worry about  Good
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey Brian! Welcome back to Surreal smile I never got to meet you in the past so HI I'm Mel Biggrin I look forward to seeing you around the clan chat! And maybe you'll even decide to re-apply! smile If you need help with joining a clan chat as a guest, post here and we'll help you out!

Looking forward to chatting with you!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
I looked at your past intro. Nice to see you have a job now haha Tongue welcome back to Surreal!
Wizard Hi and welcome!! Great to have you with us  Biggrin
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hi there! Welcome back to the wonderful world of Runescape. Biggrin

I know the feeling of adjusting to the new game interface; it can be a bit confusing at first. Feel free to ask questions in the clan chat if you like! My brother got me playing Runescape, too!
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Hey Brian, welcome back! I was in your shoes with the chatting a while ago, but I eventually figured it out. Let me know if you need any in-game help! smile
WoW hello CS/Brian long time no see Biggrin
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]