Experience Boosting Set

Question:

Does anyone actually use the Experience Boosting Outfits??

Collecting certain ones have been almost more trouble than they were worth. And they were a total P.I.T.A. to get from either the POH or Diango, where they could be stored and save bank space.

Now that we can access those areas from the Bank, do you use them more - or forget that they are there?

Thoughts anyone?
You mean the skilling outfits yeah? I use them all the time! Through daily keys and collecting fragments I have completed most sets - but I would never trade in bxp for a piece for example. They're cool and when you have them, use them! But no panic if you don't have it. More important is using juju potions, urns (with an urn enhancer) and tools with invention perks wherever you can.
Whenever I remember to use them I do. That's actually pretty often. Especially in the citadel where I don't need inventory space I bring a bunch of different skilling outfits.
I use them if I have them (which is most) but I don't stress too much if I don't.
I use them daily. I even keep all the modified headgear for the daily freebies in my bank...
I use them a lot...have one tab in my bank just for them...probably why I'm always running out of bank space...need to get them switched over lol
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
(2018-07-14 21:49:38)Beccah Wrote:  You mean the skilling outfits yeah? I use them all the time! Through daily keys and collecting fragments  I have completed most sets - but I would never trade in bxp for a piece for example. They're cool and when you have them, use them! But no panic if you don't have it. More important is using juju potions, urns (with an urn enhancer) and tools with invention perks wherever you can.

I have bought extra keys when they have had the outfits on Treasure Hunter. I am still missing a few pieces though (like cooking and herblore).

I never remember my juju potions or urns. And what is an urn enhancer.  I do have most of my tools with invention perks.  Not crystallized, but they are augmented.
(2018-07-15 01:39:38)dunder Wrote:  I use them daily. I even keep all the modified headgear for the daily freebies in my bank...

That is a great idea actually.  Thanks.
(2018-07-15 06:19:53)sorchaflaith Wrote:  
(2018-07-14 21:49:38)Beccah Wrote:  You mean the skilling outfits yeah? I use them all the time! Through daily keys and collecting fragments  I have completed most sets - but I would never trade in bxp for a piece for example. They're cool and when you have them, use them! But no panic if you don't have it. More important is using juju potions, urns (with an urn enhancer) and tools with invention perks wherever you can.

I have bought extra keys when they have had the outfits on Treasure Hunter. I am still missing a few pieces though (like cooking and herblore).

I never remember my juju potions or urns. And what is an urn enhancer.  I do have most of my tools with invention perks.  Not crystallized, but they are augmented.

You’ll get the few pieces with time ^_^
I’ll be honest I forget about jujus all the time myself, but urns are really super worth it.

(You probably know this already but it’s nice to have a list)
- Cooking
- Divination
- Farming
- Fishing
- Hunter
- Mining
- Prayer
- Runecrafting
- Smithing
- Woodcutting

The urn enhancer is something you make with invention. It permanently gives you more XP per urn as long as you carry it. Here’s the wiki: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Urn_enhancer
If you only going to 99's you won't be missing much xp but if you plan on doing 120's/200m's they are pretty much required because of the amount of either money or time you save.

That being said, I use mine all the time, I'm only missing the elite wc and hunter ones. Also remember that you can get some xp boosting outfits from minigames, like rc, wc, hunter, construction and fishing.