[Accepted] Durah Application

Durah Application

FSID115 | UID 1308

Skill Total Level - 2773
Closest Time Zone - North America
Event Interest - Skilling Competitions,Relaxing,Fun / Non-RS Related,PvM / Bossing,Minigames,Distractions and Diversions

Previous Clan- Fealty Stars

About Durah:
Been playing RS off and on since October of 2003. I attempted to join Surreal back in 2014 but wasn’t going to be able to get the required monthly activity points.  I have returned to RS again after a few year hiatus and am looking for a great clan to join.  Just recently joined another clan, but then I found you guys and I’m ready to join already.  Current goals are 99 Archaeology, 99 Invention, 120 Herblore, 120 Farming, 120 Slayer, and getting my quest cape back.  Eventually I’d like to get my comp cape back as well, but that may not happen.  
Hey Durah!

Firstly, welcome back to RS! I'm glad that you'd like to choose Surreal to be your next home smile You will be pleased to know that we have become a casual community, therefore there are no activity requirements anymore Biggrin

I just have one thing to ask before I process your application, and that is to spend a little time (just up to a few days at most) guesting in our clan chat "Surreal". Where we're more of a family, we just like to make sure it'll be a good fit personality-wise for us as well as you smile Also if you have discord, let me know as I can get you invited to our server as an additional platform to chat with/get to know us on smile

I will add you in game when I'm on next but feel free to reply below also if you prefer (or shoot me a forum PM). I hope to meet you soon! Biggrin
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2022-01-31 19:07:50)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Durah!

Firstly, welcome back to RS! I'm glad that you'd like to choose Surreal to be your next home smile You will be pleased to know that we have become a casual community, therefore there are no activity requirements anymore Biggrin

I just have one thing to ask before I process your application, and that is to spend a little time (just up to a few days at most) guesting in our clan chat "Surreal". Where we're more of a family, we just like to make sure it'll be a good fit personality-wise for us as well as you smile Also if you have discord, let me know as I can get you invited to our server as an additional platform to chat with/get to know us on smile

I will add you in game when I'm on next but feel free to reply below also if you prefer (or shoot me a forum PM). I hope to meet you soon! Biggrin

I am more than willing to jump into the clan chat channel for a few days.  I do have Discord and would love the link to it in order to join.  

One comment:  I love the look of the forums.  Very professional and aesthetically pleasing.  One of the reasons I want to join.  Many clans these days don’t have their own forums and it’s very nostalgic for me when it comes to RS clans.
(2022-01-31 19:34:25)Durah Wrote:  
(2022-01-31 19:07:50)Lady Spyra Wrote:  Hey Durah!

I am more than willing to jump into the clan chat channel for a few days.  I do have Discord and would love the link to it in order to join.  

One comment:  I love the look of the forums.  Very professional and aesthetically pleasing.  One of the reasons I want to join.  Many clans these days don’t have their own forums and it’s very nostalgic for me when it comes to RS clans.

That's awesome news! I look forward to seeing you around in the clan chat and on our discord smile I will send you a forum PM with my discord tag so you can add me and I can give you an invite to the server Biggrin

Aww, I'm really glad to hear that you like the forums! All credit to that goes to @Downfall, he's our forum upkeep/maintenance guy Biggrin I understand the nostalgia feeling, Surreal having its own forums was a selling point for me joining 7 years ago smile

Application Accepted
Welcome to Surreal

Congratulations! Let's get you started.

Guest in our Clan Chat 'Surreal' so an available staff member (indicated by any key symbol) can get you ranked.

HUB

Surreal tracks clan activity using a tool we like to call HUB. Clicking this allows you to easily view your personalised member dashboard, including your event attendance history, and information on our upcoming events and competitions.

[Image: bP0v.png]

If you have any questions or issues with HUB, please let a staff member know!

We're on Discord!

Surreal is available on Discord for all Guests and Members. Many use this app to chat with each other or even use voice chat during events. We also have our own custom made bot to help make your time here even better!

Join Surreal's Discord

General Tips

There are a few things we thought you should know before you embark on your new journey at Surreal. In order to contribute and build the community up, we'd love it if you could do your part and follow these simple tips:

Attendance & Participation

We have no formal activity requirement in place, but we love it when our members want to be involved in Surreal. This includes capping at the citadel, posting on the forums, attending an official in-game event or participating in a Skill Week competition.

Follow the Rules

Follow our simple community rules and treat other members with respect.

Don't be shy!

Have a chat, and most importantly, have fun!

Surviving Surreal - A Guide

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,542 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,351 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,197 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 1,943 2021-08-07 00:01:01