Our First Week in Review

Well, it only feels like yesterday that I opened the doors of Surreal to the Runescape public, but what do you know; it's been a week already! I can't tell you how pleased I am with the progress of Surreal as a whole! I'm so happy to have such great members already that I can trust to follow the rules and that I can talk to.

In just one week, we've managed 7 members in 7 days, 3 official clan events (all a success!), our brand new Skill Week system begins today with #1 being Hunter, our forum activity has shot up and I have not had any major issues with rule breakers since day one! Whew!

I'd like to thank everyone that's been a part of the clan for this week (and many more weeks to come) so very much for giving it a chance to thrive, in time things will become even more awesome, I guarantee it Biggrin

My question to you is: How has your first week at Surreal been? Please share the good and the bad. smile

-Jord
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
It has been pretty good. I like the atmosphere and the events and forum games which was already won twice. Tongue I like the friendliness and the IRC channel. I like how easy it was to become a clan member and how easy it will be to keep staying one, especially with an unpredictable future. Besides getting banned it's been a really good week. Yu

Also what Zip said on the other topic is the same for me. The professional look of the site really drew me in to see more of what it was about. smile
[Image: ramuhitsuji.png][Image: ramuhitsuji.png]
[Image: ramu.png]
Sites awesome bro, and the clans great smile!

Surreals #1 applicant
Surreals #1 member Biggrin
Before my application earlier today, I'd been poking around the forums a bit and it's great to see activity on the rise. From personal experience, I know just how hard it is to establish a clan from scratch, so it's great to see a lot of interest so far.

Great work so far Downy, Surreal is off to a great start. I'm very glad to be a part of it. smile
Wow 1 week already. Shok
Well since I am not a member I don`t know about the events or skill weeks, but the forums have had a great atmosphere!
1 member a day is good. Biggrin Lets hope we can get some more this coming a week!
P.S. The Halloween Banner at the top is sexy.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks so much everyone for your support and kind comments! Surreal will only get better from this point, and will continue to improve Biggrin Cheers to just one out of many more weeks to come! Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Even though im not a member of Surreal, i love to talk ( spam Blush2 ) around in the CC and Forums, keep up the good work! Wink
(2010-10-13 18:42:41)Burgh Wrote:  Even though im not a member of Surreal, i love to talk ( spam Blush2 ) around in the CC and Forums, keep up the good work! Wink

Should come on IRC Sad
It's been great so far being in the clan. Really wonderful experience, I don't regret joining the clan one bit. I know we don't have much members, but I understand we're new. With time we will have way more. And anyways its about Quality > Quantity. We got that quality and thats what makes this clan so good. I have a great time chatting with members on the IRC, and a great time participating in the clan events. I love it smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skill Week Championship 2021 Lady Spyra 2 2,292 2020-12-26 02:41:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  This Week's Game Update Downfall 7 4,867 2015-01-13 01:56:08
Last Post: Gohankuten
  GTE Week: June 2012 Downfall 6 6,034 2012-06-25 05:04:30
Last Post: Blackice
Magnifying Glass Third Week's a Charm! Downfall 22 20,199 2010-11-15 03:49:48
Last Post: Hostiles