Third Week's a Charm!

Magnifying Glass 
Hello there new and old members as well as Guests of Surreal! This is going to be quite a chunky news post, so get your reading glasses ready (if you have a pair). I'll be breaking this post up into sections to make it easier to navigate through and read.

Surreal's dramatic rise in activity
This week, the third week that Surreal has been open - more noticeably the past 2 days have been nothing short of surreal. Yesterday alone I accepted 14 applications! I wouldn't have expected that we would have such a boost in activity, exposure and member-base than the one we received yesterday. With this boost in activity and the addition of many new faces within the community, it will be a given that I will need to look for some people to look after the clan, i.e. some more staff members.

[Image: ztvFZ.jpg]
Surreal's statistical rise in site exposure in graph form

I won't be taking applications for staff, I will just be noting behavior, attitude and resourcefulness as well as timezones when I ultimately make my decision towards who will assist me in running this clan. Don't get disappointed if you are not picked - this does not mean you were not worthy; it simply means either your timezone was not what I'm looking for or I haven't got a chance to properly get to know you yet - there will be other chances!

On a side note, make sure you are nice and welcoming to all of our new visitors; keep up the great work on recruiting for the clan, I'm very proud!

The almighty skill war
Surreal has been challenged to a skill war in Hunter, Agility and Thieving by White Skillers - we have accepted this challenge. Members that are Provisional and up, please check the Democracy forum for your take on participation with this war. I'd like to have as much people trying out as possible! Don't disappoint on our very first war!

Some quick reminders...
Events are at a low number this week, but will move to a higher number next week as I was not expecting such a large hit in activity so quickly. Please hang in there, enjoy Saturday's event and make sure you check the Events forum after all the events are over for this week.

Agility Skill Week will start next week, make sure you're all geared up and informed, hit up the Skill Week Competitions forum for more information. It's not too late to register your entry into the tracker, the registration form for the Skill Week still works and is awaiting your input! Don't miss it!!!

Last but certainly not least, be sure to help Surreal grow even more, tell your friends, and enjoy the fun of the clan. If you have any feedback, let us know. Have a great time and happy skilling!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
This clan is growing quite rapidly, maybe you're on to something Downfall Wink

FrostOnFire
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

This recent wave of members has been a brilliant start to the 3rd week at Surreal. Welcome to everyone who's recently jumped aboard - I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Best of luck to everyone who is planning on signing up for the Skill War too. Let's show the White Skillers how real skillers roll. Grin I'm looking forward to seeing some insane experience results, and that includes the Skill Week too.

Here's to the future of Surreal. We've made a damn great start so far! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
a nice rise in activity if we win the skill war could get an even bigger boost i would imagine good job for 3 weeks old
UGH!

I so want to join the war, working hard on getting members as soon as I can so I can apply for trial member. Hope to be able to see the event forums soon.

I love the fact we have grown so big so fast, this is going to be such an awesome clan. More so than it already is Grin
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
wonder if the link on front page of zybes has anything to do with it =]
Well done so far Surreal. I speak for all White Skillers, when I say "Good Luck".

I would like to see a strong bond between the two clans, so expect if all thing go smoothly, more invites to events the future
Haha I know i found it on Zybez's front page. And the forums/quality of people made it the most appealing clan I've ever seen. I wouldn't expect growth to slow down too much.
Keep it up guys Biggrin
I am very proud to be part of the clan. The recent wave in applications is awesome, and I'm sure many more applications will roll in as more people hear what we're all about. I cannot express my excitement enough for what it feels like to be a Surreal member. We have a leader who has put a tremendous amount of effort in the clan so far, his enthusiasm is off the charts, and many have fed off this (I surely did!) Tongue I just love the atmosphere of this clan; everyone is so friendly and mature, unlike most top clans which tend to be quite cocky and full of disrespectful people.

Keep spreading the word about the clan guys Wink All those other rs players don't know what their missing out on xP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skill Week Championship 2021 Lady Spyra 2 2,293 2020-12-26 02:41:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  This Week's Game Update Downfall 7 4,868 2015-01-13 01:56:08
Last Post: Gohankuten
  GTE Week: June 2012 Downfall 6 6,035 2012-06-25 05:04:30
Last Post: Blackice
  Our First Week in Review Downfall 8 9,949 2010-10-17 04:51:37
Last Post: Humrunking