DIY :)
Thread Closed 

Almost all my levels before 1950ish total was DIY, except that I bought some nature runes back in RSC for 77 magic (mindbomb charge), pure essence for RC as it was so slow to mine it all, 30k hard cow hides for crafting and I think 3k mith bars for making arrows.
But that was done back when I actually had 8+ hours to play every day and I will never again have that much time to play. So when I got back this time I had alot of money so thought I might aswell get some levels the easy way smile
[Image: a3ceade7d1.png]
[Image: zam-icon.png][Image: newbh.png]
0 > 1
I've always loved DIY but I've never actually done it properly. Just the thought of mining 20k pure essence is enough to make me re-think my plans Tongue
MetalManiac9 still remains one of my good friends and I always admire the goals that he aspires to do and has accomplished already. He's the best DIY'er that I know.
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
(2011-02-24 12:25:02)Milky Desire Wrote:  MetalManiac9 still remains one of my good friends and I always admire the goals that he aspires to do and has accomplished already. He's the best DIY'er that I know.
I agree, hanging out with Birger inspires me to keep working on my DIY, it is hard not to want to around him.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-02-24 21:49:42)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-02-24 12:25:02)Milky Desire Wrote:  MetalManiac9 still remains one of my good friends and I always admire the goals that he aspires to do and has accomplished already. He's the best DIY'er that I know.
I agree, hanging out with Birger inspires me to keep working on my DIY, it is hard not to want to around him.

I take it you met him via the RSC forums too then Hawk, seems though your a regular on pretty much every forum in existance lol Tongue
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
(2011-02-27 02:13:37)Milky Desire Wrote:  
(2011-02-24 21:49:42)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  

I take it you met him via the RSC forums too then Hawk, seems though your a regular on pretty much every forum in existance lol Tongue
Lol. Hi I love forums.
Yeah I met him on RSC, got to know him through Runescape.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller