Runescape Name: Dark Xcel
Real-life name/nickname: Greene
Describe yourself in one word: Sacastic

What got you started playing Runescape?: Not sure, I just did like 6 years ago
Favorite Movie: Shawshank
Other language(s): None
Hobbies/talents: Guitar, Xbox, Web Authoring, Programming

A little extra:

I am currently in third year of university studying Computing And Networks and its going well. I have a part time job at subway for some moneyz while I study.. its fun?

I used to DJ all the time on Zybez back in the day. Was voted the best one and got me some free headphones off W13 to which my hall flatemate decided to misplace in first year =\.

Recently got really back into RS after not playing consistently for over two years. Used to lead a clan for about 2 years and made alot of freinds from it.

Anyone have any questions? :p

Welcome to the Surreal forums Greene. smile
Welcome to Surreal Greene, Shawshank is a brilliant movie!! Hope to catch you at some of our events Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Good to see another Xbox player. Wink
Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal, Greene. It looks to me like we have quite a lot in common. I'm in my first year of studying Computing & Networks at the moment, love web development, run a clan and work at a fast food chain! Awesome Biggrin

I'll definitely look forward to hearing from you more in the future, let me know if you have any questions via the contact page and have a great stay! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal Greene, love Scotland by the way, my nan is Scottish, really want to play the golf course St Andrews before I die Tongue
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome to Surreal Greene, you already sound pretty cool dude! Tongue Can't wait to meet you in-game. Wink
I remember you, Pokemon theme song Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal

I'm Holly from Zybez Radio, back in the day!
Hey man, welcome to Surreal! I hope to meet you ingame soon smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,873 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,325 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 4,248 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,889 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Advay's Re-Intro Ricky 1 2,285 2017-07-17 04:10:47