Poll: Which should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thieving
2 20.00%
Woodcutting
8 80.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I?...
Thread Closed 

Personally I wouldn't do either if I was in your position mate. I would simply round up all skills to 80, if would leave you a nice total of around 2100. Wub
I know it's a different answer to what you are looking for what can it hurt to give another opinion? Wink
you know what I'm going to say LOL
Whichever you personally feel like doing :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
If your busy alot doing homework or w.e, do wc, if not thieve is way more occupying
(2011-03-03 15:06:28)ReturnFate Wrote:  I'd really recommend doing woodcutting during Bonus Experience weekend. Reason being, max woodcutting experience per hour is 120k without boosts (powercutting teaks). The fastest experience for thieving is 300k without boosts (monkey knife fighters). Woodcutting would take a lot longer normally, so you can knock it out quick free a free bonus experience.

Really good idea actually, I never had any plans for the bonus Xp Weekend anyway, not planning on spending money. Good thinkin smile

(2011-03-03 16:03:54)Danny Wrote:  Personally I wouldn't do either if I was in your position mate. I would simply round up all skills to 80, if would leave you a nice total of around 2100. Wub
I know it's a different answer to what you are looking for what can it hurt to give another opinion? Wink

I will be getting a better total, don't you worry. I just want a few 99's, I am so indecisive though LOL. Tongue

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

wcing is my favorite skill, I say go for that one. If your not looking into making money just do Ivy for the fast xp. I didn't get the opportunity to get 99wcing so easily. Took me 6 months of Cutting everyday at the Mages in Lyatia. Everyone thought I was nuts for doing it that way bc it was so slow. But it gave me 99 fletching also and I made ALLOT of money from it.

I only want' thieving for the cape. I don't really care much for the skill other wise.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-03-04 17:02:09)PiXeY STYX Wrote:  wcing is my favorite skill, I say go for that one. If your not looking into making money just do Ivy for the fast xp. I didn't get the opportunity to get 99wcing so easily. Took me 6 months of Cutting everyday at the Mages in Lyatia. Everyone thought I was nuts for doing it that way bc it was so slow. But it gave me 99 fletching also and I made ALLOT of money from it.

I only want' thieving for the cape. I don't really care much for the skill other wise.

I made a good 600k+ from 95-99 in a few days.
Frosty just stick with Woodcutting. Wink