Poll: Which should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thieving
2 20.00%
Woodcutting
8 80.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I?...
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
Okay in my G&A thread a few people were suggesting I go for 99 Woodcutting before Thieving, seeing as I am so close. So, I decided that I might ask you Surrealists, what should I do?
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Thieving, much rarer cape!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I'd say woodcutting first because I love the cape, plus it means that when you get thieving, your cape will be trimmed smile
[Image: rawries.png]
(2011-03-03 13:36:46)Rawries Wrote:  I'd say woodcutting first because I love the cape, plus it means that when you get thieving, your cape will be trimmed smile

I already have 99 Fishing and Cooking smile

Ah, I should have probably looked at your stats first then :p Ah well, I still think it'd be awesome to get WC first as your close and you could thieve between levels or something. smile
[Image: rawries.png]
(2011-03-03 13:58:18)Rawries Wrote:  Ah, I should have probably looked at your stats first then :p Ah well, I still think it'd be awesome to get WC first as your close and you could thieve between levels or something. smile

Sounds like a good idea, I will see what anyone else has to say yet though smile

Thieving.

No I joke. Woodcutting. Biggrin
Get WC out of the way, it's such a horrible skill lol Tongue

Only reason I have 99 is because I afk'd Ivy for 2 weeks while I was revising for exams a year ago.

TO be honest though, just get whatever cape you want first smile Then the next one after, in the end you'll have both so doesn' matter smile
I'd really recommend doing woodcutting during Bonus Experience weekend. Reason being, max woodcutting experience per hour is 120k without boosts (powercutting teaks). The fastest experience for thieving is 300k without boosts (monkey knife fighters). Woodcutting would take a lot longer normally, so you can knock it out quick free a free bonus experience.

I'm not telling you which to do instead of the other, but in terms of efficency teaks would be your best choice as it will prepare you for the long hours of thieving. However keep in mind 1.6x is the average all weekend, so 1.6x300,000 = 480,000 for thieving, and 1.6x 100,000 + 20,000 (woodcutting urns) = 180,000 experience per hour.

Do what you wish, and possibly alter between the two if you wish to do both at a relative same period.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Woodcutting fo sho. I like the cape more Wink