[Debate] Pking/Pkers
Thread Closed 

(2011-03-23 21:57:05)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-03-23 21:16:15)Evaluate Wrote:  On topic, JaGex puts the warning there for a reason. Whether you're a skiller or not, it's the wilderness. You aren't exempt from dying, there's no rules. That's the reality you accept by entering. I understand the annoyance, but really, you don't have a very legitimate reason to complain.
Who is complaining? This is just a debate topic.
Also there are many thing that have "no rules" but it is common curtosy to do and msot decent players to do (not talknig about this, I mean other things). Just because there are no rules about it..does not give you an excuse to do it. I am not saying you shouldn't, I am saying that is a bad readon to PK skillers though.
*applause*

You said what I was going to reply with Biggrin

[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-03-23 23:04:13)PiXeY STYX Wrote:  
(2011-03-23 21:57:05)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
(2011-03-23 21:16:15)Evaluate Wrote:  On topic, JaGex puts the warning there for a reason. Whether you're a skiller or not, it's the wilderness. You aren't exempt from dying, there's no rules. That's the reality you accept by entering. I understand the annoyance, but really, you don't have a very legitimate reason to complain.
Who is complaining? This is just a debate topic.
Also there are many thing that have "no rules" but it is common curtosy to do and msot decent players to do (not talknig about this, I mean other things). Just because there are no rules about it..does not give you an excuse to do it. I am not saying you shouldn't, I am saying that is a bad readon to PK skillers though.
*applause*

You said what I was going to reply with Biggrin

Killing skillers is usually funner or just as fun as killing another pker. Believe it or not we only make like 150k-250k off a pker.. just about the same we can make killing a skiller.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Quote:Who is complaining? This is just a debate topic.

It just came off more to me as complaining about people killing "skillers" in the wilderness, when really that's what the wilderness is for; killing.
And really, they don't need a "reason" to kill you. They're out there to get kills, whether or not you're a skiller doesn't matter to them. You call it killing out of "spite," they call it killing out of "sport." Sure, they may not seem like the nicest people, but the wilderness isn't a nice place.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I wouldn't mind it so much if they would simply move the mage that teles me to the Abyss out of the wildy <.<
(2011-03-23 20:16:37)Bug Wrote:  Not really much to say, I liked it and never thought anything about killing a skiller or another pker, they were both the same to me.. a kill.

Perfect explanation, took the words right out of my mouth. Blush2
I'm not a pker at all, I almost only play PvM so getting wildy back is something that I hate pretty much, I can't go in the chaos tunnels where I want to, or doing my clue scrolls in peace anymore. Armored Zombie can be a pain too, got some friends killed there and I wanted to do my 99 ranged there.

BUT, I like the free trade back and I think the new rules for duel arena is AWESOME. I like seeing good pkers or lucky ones... Getting so many millions like that. I will probably never use it, but I think it's cool. And I talked about free trades that let us split the reward after like a NEX drop or something like that smile

So I think it's a so-so update for me Biggrin
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

I am not a pker, I am far from it. I don't mind pking, but I don't teams or pkers that rush people who are not ready, I just think it's a quick way to make a bit of cash really. I could never be a pker, I don't want to risk what little cash I have lol
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

The wilderness was a huge part of the game, in PKing and staking there is sort of an adreniline you get, you don't get that anywhere elese in the game. Imagine how tense it must be staking a phat v phat. I don't PK myself but I knew how good it did for the game.

But personally I don't care much about the wilderness, I skill all the time it doesn't effect. Maybe one day I may venture into it but now I'm content with my skills. But I remember I did Pvp worlds with my friends on skype, it was really fun.

Also to the comments earlier, can't see a major reason for it to be a problem to kill skillers. The wilderness is there killing lands, if they think they can make 200k out of you. They will kill you. You don't see skillers in the wilderness yet you don't see PKers at Stealing creations?

In my opinion most of your comments are quiet biased towards skillers.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
(2011-03-24 07:07:21)Crow Wrote:  You don't see skillers in the wilderness yet you don't see PKers at Stealing creations?

Actually allot of people PK during SC. It's very quite annoying, but it's one of the aspects of the game, just like the wild. There are NKSC clans out there, it's just a matter of finding them.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-03-24 07:37:30)PiXeY STYX Wrote:  
(2011-03-24 07:07:21)Crow Wrote:  You don't see skillers in the wilderness yet you don't see PKers at Stealing creations?

Actually allot of people PK during SC. It's very quite annoying, but it's one of the aspects of the game, just like the wild. There are NKSC clans out there, it's just a matter of finding them.

Hmm forgot about combat, I play to much non-cmb SC. I mean people who PK in the wilderness etc I doubt go SC to often.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noob PKing LOL Bug 11 6,937 2011-02-19 17:55:44
Last Post: Chad