Bonjour Surreal!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Dallarsaurus
Real-life name/nickname: Daniel // Dallar
Describe yourself in one word: Innovative

What got you started playing Runescape?:

- It was my classmates back in 2001 who introduced me to the game. Back when mithril longsword was a rare item and Rune battle axe was only worn by those who had the astounding 800k to afford them:

I have then been playing on and off since on several accounts:

Mc Verner: Reached 102 combat and 1325 overall :: My testaccount. Did lot's of silly things with it.

Sygelig: Reached 125 combat with 1800 overall :: Achieved quest and attack cape. It was originally a pure account but when I threw away Mc Verner I went all in on this.

Dallarsaurus: My new account. I threw away Sygelig too because I thought I was done with RS for good. Stupid I am.. I had to start up again so I created Dallarsaurus back in summer 2009. The first thing I did was to max out woodcutting to get some street-cred but when that wasn't enough I started nolifing making my account what it is today.. And I'm kinda proud of it smile

Favorite Movie:
Everything with Tom Hanks. I love Tom Hanks.. The Green Mile, Forrest Gump and the Terminal gotta be my top 3.

Looking forward to meet ya.. smile

Dallar/Dallarsaurus

Right now I'm just beating time with the study of economics and trading etc.. I'm not going to use it for anything because my big dream is to become a police-officer :-)

Other language(s):
English - I have lived in Belgium where I went to an american school on a military base called Shape.. Chape.. Dunno how it's spelled.
French - School French.. Can't really speak it, lol Tongue

Hobbies/talents:
Building computers, getting drunk, producing music with a friend.. Just hanging out with friends are just as apprieciated as chilling out with Runescape every now and then.
Well, hello!

Welcome to the forums! Make sure you don't forget to apply officially Wink

Have fun hereç
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Hey, welcome to Surreal :]
[Image: rawries.png]
Hi Daniel.

Welcome to Surreal. It feels a little strange me saying that as I joined myself only a few days ago. Wink

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have already. They're a friendly bunch and helpful too. The clan chat is usually quite full and there are frequent events. Throw in a weekly skills comp and there's not much more you can ask for! Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hi Daniel and welcome to Surreal, lovely intro and I look forward to seeing you around smile if you need help at all feel free to ask Biggrin
Welcome to SRL Biggrin
Hello, very nice intro, I hope you stick around and have fun here at Surreal.
Welcome!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
OBecause I am so stupid, I read this as "Goodbye" I was like whatt?? Shok. LOL Welcome to Surreal mate smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2011-04-08 09:14:31)Frosty Wrote:  OBecause I am so stupid, I read this as "Goodbye" I was like whatt?? Shok. LOL Welcome to Surreal mate smile

Wow noob.

Welcome to Surreal Daniel. Enjoy your stay with us buddy. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCH Intro To Surreal Harrison 9 4,529 2016-12-06 17:15:45
Last Post: Zezima
  Hey Surreal CC Janezky 7 4,778 2015-09-09 15:03:31
Last Post: Heather
  Complicates intro to the Surreal community. Complicate 7 4,039 2015-01-29 22:26:38
Last Post: Velits
  Hello! Surreal!! Colter 11 6,696 2014-06-24 17:50:03
Last Post: Nevyn
  Greetings Surreal Crew Hayden 21 10,056 2014-06-20 13:12:18
Last Post: old_jon