Hello! Surreal!!
Thread Closed 

Stats: rs name: pantheroryx
Total level 1900+ almost 2000.
Lvl 5skiller.
Pacific standard time
I'm applying because I'm really looking for a clan to have some fun withsmile and surreal seems like it would be just that! Also I feel I can contribute a lot!
General info***Hello everyone. My names Colter and I've been playing runescape for 10 years. Since 4 years ago I started only playing no combat skillers. For example lvl 4s. My acc that I love so much and have worked so hard on is lvl 5 and is a completely maxed skiller besides div(lvl 89). I just love training skills! My total is 1900+ almost 2000.
I'm from Washington and I'm 18.
I'm a really nice person and love to be social so that's why I'm exited to come acrossed surreal! I really hope I can get along with you guys and become a membersmile if anyone ever needs help/skilling advice I'm the man to come to!
Hey Colter, welcome to the clan, great to have you! Feel free to join our cc 'Surreal', and if you're interested in being a member, check out the application form and give it a shot smile

[Applications Forum]
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal! smile
[Image: user1-light.png]
Hey, Colter! You're name is hard to type for me because I automatically default to typing my own, but you are welcome to the clan nonetheless! smile
Wow! Your enthusiasm leaps off the page! What a great introduction to read! Good

No doubt you're going to be a great addition to our clan. smile

Welcome. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Welcome Colter!
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
Welcome Colter! I'm glad you've stubbled upon Surreal, it's definitely a wonderful community to be a part of and I know you'll fit in well. smile I can tell you definitely have a true passion for skilling, it's pleasure to have you, and welcome once again. Hi
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal Colter!
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Welcome to the forums Colter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RCH Intro To Surreal Harrison 9 4,761 2016-12-06 17:15:45
Last Post: Zezima
  Hey Surreal CC Janezky 7 4,904 2015-09-09 15:03:31
Last Post: Heather
  Complicates intro to the Surreal community. Complicate 7 4,206 2015-01-29 22:26:38
Last Post: Velits
  Greetings Surreal Crew Hayden 21 10,813 2014-06-20 13:12:18
Last Post: old_jon
  Hey Surreal! Lissesul 15 8,460 2013-10-14 03:51:57
Last Post: Trey-