[Complete] Hello there [Expires 27th May 2011]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Hilly
*Total level: 2128
*Country or Timezone: United States, Central.
IRC Nickname: Hillary

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]
[Image: 28mo8p.jpg]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: My favorite runescape skill would be runecrafting at the moment. My favorite runescape activity is penguins.

*What brought you here?: To me, clans are a place to make friends and enhance my experience on runescape. Since I have been involved in a pking clan for the last year I have lost touch with the skilling aspect of the game. The community in my current clan is becoming very competitive and dramafilled which has led me to become uninterested with the game. Over the past few days I've talked to some Surreal members and truly enjoyed their company. Being on Runescape led me to skill and I realized how much I've missed skilling.

*What do you hope to achieve with us?: From Surreal, I hope to achieve being surrounded by a clan of friends that make me want to become a better Runescape player. I hope to advance my levels by being educated of the best way doing so.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:

Solar Angels - I was in this clan for 8 months in 2007. I quit the clan because I didn't agree with new leadership.

Exer - I was in Exer for 7 months in 2007-2008. The clan was closed.

3xtermination - I was in 3x for almost a year in 2009. I lead this clan. I quit because I was inactive and wanted a break from Runescape.

Illusion - I was in Illusion for 2 months in 2010. The clan closed.

Violent Resolution - I am currently a member of Violent Resolution. I have been in this clan for a year.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? Yes, I agree. Good

Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations! A staff member has approved your application and your two week trial period begins right now! Throughout your trial period, you must attend two events and maintain activity throughout our community to prove yourself as a possible clan member. You may apply to become a clan member within the upcoming two weeks, provided that you meet our requirements to move on.

So, what now?
Firstly you must understand that this does not make you a permanent member of the clan. You are now a trial member - and are given two weeks to prove yourself active enough to remain in Surreal.

You will need to see an Admin (SRL Downfall, SRL Danny, SRL Meg) in game if you wish to be given a rank in our official Clan Chat, you can either add them in game to your friendslist or join our Official Clan Chat in game to speak to one of them.

Click here for more information on the Provisional application process.

Secondly, you now have access to some new forums and sections. These are part of the Members-only area, and this includes, but is not limited to the following: Thanks & Welcome!
The Surreal Staff Team Victory
yay another girl to join!! We have a shortage of them here we need more :p

Very nice to meet you, hope to see you around at events Wink GL with your application Biggrin
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
[Image: girl_power_spice_girls_british_flag.gif]

Good luck with your application!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,952 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,817 2015-04-27 04:01:57
  Successful! Jawd's App [Expires March 18 2015] Jordan 1 1,694 2015-03-04 13:28:40
  Successful! Application Myster Q [Expires March 17 2015] Myster Q 1 1,715 2015-03-03 20:59:55
  Successful! Jay #3 [Expires March 17 2015] Jay 2 1,907 2015-03-03 18:34:37