Me myself and I
Thread Closed 

You had me at
Quote:I spend too much time playing legos
. Wub

Welcome! Looking forward to interacting with you in-game.Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-06-05 00:14:39)Frosty Wrote:  
(2011-06-05 00:11:03)fiOWNya Wrote:  
(2011-06-04 23:09:38)Frosty Wrote:  
(2011-06-04 22:23:13)fiOWNya Wrote:  my favorite video games (other than RS) are Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

My new favourite member Wub Welcome to the forums!

You a fan too? Sweet. Biggrin

I can't wait till Skyrim comes out... buying it for my fiancé for his bday, but I might just confiscate it from him... Tongue

Oh I loveee Bethesda and what they do, can't wait for Skyrim either! I totally think you should confiscate it tbh Grin

Yusss, Bethesda is freaking amazing. Glad to have another fan, and to find out Frosty is a fan is awesome too! XD Welcome to our forums, make yourself comfortable and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!
(2011-06-05 00:16:31)Smith Wrote:  Hi smile

Welcome to the clan. Feel free to jump in the cc and ask for advice. If i'm there and active I will help Wink

Thanks Smith, was nice chatting with ya in the cc today - you rock!

(2011-06-05 01:11:20)Meg Wrote:  Hi Fiona and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here and work on those lvl's to join us Biggrin if you need any help at all just let me know smile

Hey Meg, thanks for the support and I hope to see ya in game!

(2011-06-05 02:56:08)old_jon Wrote:  You had me at
Quote:I spend too much time playing legos
. Wub

Welcome! Looking forward to interacting with you in-game.Good

Legos are the bomb. I got way too many for my own good. Tongue

(2011-06-05 03:12:35)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-06-05 00:14:39)Frosty Wrote:  Oh I loveee Bethesda and what they do, can't wait for Skyrim either! I totally think you should confiscate it tbh Grin

Yusss, Bethesda is freaking amazing. Glad to have another fan, and to find out Frosty is a fan is awesome too! XD Welcome to our forums, make yourself comfortable and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Bethesda is easily my favorite game company out there. Their games are so rich in details and you can totally play the games according to your style... it rocks.

And thanks. Wink
Hey Fiona, welcome to Surreal. Hehe, to play a bad pun, your fiance isnt Shrek is it xD

In any case, hope your wedding goes great, and you both are very happy. Hope to see you around the forums and RS.
Oh my, we're going to get on a treat. Firstly the oblivion. Then it was the dutch. Now the army, What're you currently doing in the forces? I was in the RAF regiment until I decided to re-app for ICT tech smile

Also welcome and I wish you luck on your wedding day. Remember, that "One more glass" of champagne isn't worth it Tongue
[Image: whid1.gif]
I was wondering, are you looking for people to crash your wedding parteh? Biggrin
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-06-05 06:16:58)Rebel007 Wrote:  Hey Fiona, welcome to Surreal. Hehe, to play a bad pun, your fiance isnt Shrek is it xD

In any case, hope your wedding goes great, and you both are very happy. Hope to see you around the forums and RS.

Hey Rebel, he's definitely not Shrek. Wink Hope to see you around too!

(2011-06-05 11:06:23)Cliffordd Wrote:  Oh my, we're going to get on a treat. Firstly the oblivion. Then it was the dutch. Now the army, What're you currently doing in the forces? I was in the RAF regiment until I decided to re-app for ICT tech smile

Also welcome and I wish you luck on your wedding day. Remember, that "One more glass" of champagne isn't worth it Tongue

Haha thanks Cliffordd. I'm currently just going through school, once I graduate I'll be promoted to 2nd LT. So, right now - not much.

(2011-06-05 11:21:44)Smith Wrote:  I was wondering, are you looking for people to crash your wedding parteh? Biggrin

Haha if you can find it, sure. Tongue
Welcome, looking forward to seeing the day you make the entrance requirements smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hope you level up fast, you seem like a wonderful person smile
I hope you enjoy you wedding day!! We expect a lot of pictures :}
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Welcome and good luck with 1900! How close are you?