Me myself and I
Thread Closed 

Hey all,

I am Fiona (RSN: fiOWNya), don't have a high enough total level to join you all yet but figured I'd get to know you all a little bit so I feel more motivated to work on said levels. smile

I'm 20yo, from Washington state. About to start my last year of college, getting married in a week to my wonderful fiancé, and pretty much just loving life right now. I'm in the Army, and spend a lot of time playing video games, working out, and learning all I can about a variety of subjects. I love learning!

I grew up in Holland, so I speak both Dutch and English, and have studied Russian, Spanish and Arabic. I spend too much time playing legos and building stuff... my favorite video games (other than RS) are Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

That's about it, hope to get to know you all soon!
Nice to meet you Fiona. smile
Hope you stick around here and get 1900 to join us! Also I hope you have the best day ever on your wedding day! Wub
Welcome to the forums, Fiona! Biggrin
Me..myself...and I? I don't get.

* Crow thinks hard.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
(2011-06-04 22:25:36)Danny Wrote:  Nice to meet you Fiona. smile
Hope you stick around here and get 1900 to join us! Also I hope you have the best day ever on your wedding day! Wub

Thanks, Danny! I'm planning on sticking around, I've been leveling a lot lately so it shouldn't take me that crazy long to join you all. smile

And thanks again, I'm sure it'll be amazing. smile

(2011-06-04 22:38:30)Saul Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, Fiona! Biggrin

Thanks Saul Biggrin

(2011-06-04 22:41:10)Crow Wrote:  Me..myself...and I? I don't get.

* Crow thinks hard.

Haha, don't worry about it. Just 3 different terms for... well, me! Tongue
(2011-06-04 22:23:13)fiOWNya Wrote:  my favorite video games (other than RS) are Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

My new favourite member Wub Welcome to the forums!

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2011-06-04 23:09:38)Frosty Wrote:  
(2011-06-04 22:23:13)fiOWNya Wrote:  my favorite video games (other than RS) are Fallout 3 and Oblivion.

You a fan too? Sweet. Biggrin

I can't wait till Skyrim comes out... buying it for my fiancé for his bday, but I might just confiscate it from him... Tongue
(2011-06-05 00:11:03)fiOWNya Wrote:  
(2011-06-04 23:09:38)Frosty Wrote:  

You a fan too? Sweet. Biggrin

I can't wait till Skyrim comes out... buying it for my fiancé for his bday, but I might just confiscate it from him... Tongue

Oh I loveee Bethesda and what they do, can't wait for Skyrim either! I totally think you should confiscate it tbh Grin

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Hi smile

Welcome to the clan. Feel free to jump in the cc and ask for advice. If i'm there and active I will help Wink
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Hi Fiona and welcome to Surreal, hope you enjoy it here and work on those lvl's to join us Biggrin if you need any help at all just let me know smile