BTS or No BTS?
Thread Closed 

I usually only read the BTS if I see someone talking about something that I have no idea about, or I see a new item or emote in the game. I like to be surprised when playing the game as it always keeps it interesting.
(2011-06-24 13:29:29)XProvidence Wrote:  I usually only read the BTS if I see someone talking about something that I have no idea about, or I see a new item or emote in the game. I like to be surprised when playing the game as it always keeps it interesting.
I like to be surprised too, but the BTS can do that too. It is not like you know what will be inside it until you read it. To me, there is no difference between being surprised by an update when it happens or a couple weeks earlier, it is still the same thing.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I much prefer having BTS, I like to know whats coming as you're always thinking is it going to be this week? I like to build up to whats coming
I really like reading BTS, makes you look forward to the weeks to come. Only thing is JaGex have a tendency to over-hype crap updates so your sometimes disappointed in new updates.
[Image: 13847_s.png]
i love BTS nice to know whats going on
[Image: cem22lp.png]
[Image: 4gn1h3.gif]
[Image: kf465z.png]
[Image: Cem22lp.png]
Doesn't affect me im too lazy to read them lol!, Although i like the concept!
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]