Ralp's Arrived!
Thread Closed 

Hey surreals! Im here to follow the tradition and present myself, as I just did my registration:

RS name: Ralp

Account Age: Old enough to own a yo-yo

How long I actually played: Hmm maybe 2 years, plus 4 months as a member. Im currently free, but hopefully not for too long.

Why this clan? Im not a 99 hogger, cause I first wanna get a quest cape and complete all diaries, which means all skills 90+. Since this is a skiller clan, I think thats the place to find help...

Myself in one word: Funny Grin
For personal information, Im gonna tell when I feel comfortable enough to do so.

Am I qualified for this clan? Check this out please:
Quote: !cmb% Ralp
*** [ COMBAT % ]: Ralp is 48.12% combat based, with 9,707,688 combat based exp, and 20,174,544 total exp.
Hey there, interesting introduction you have there smile I'm old enough to own a yo-yo as well, join the club Biggrin Hope to see you around, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay here at Surreal. I'm here if you have any questions!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Ralp Welcome!

Welcome to the Clan!<3
(2010-10-28 01:59:18)Ralp Wrote:  Am I qualified for this clan? Check this out please:
Quote: !cmb% Ralp
*** [ COMBAT % ]: Ralp is 48.12% combat based, with 9,707,688 combat based exp, and 20,174,544 total exp.

You betcha' Ralp. Our requirements are 1700+ Overall and under 70% Combat-Based experience, so it's a green light.

Welcome to our forums. Hope to see you apply. Bye
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Thanks everyone, glad to be welcomed by clan mates!
Welcome smile
welcome!! cute little beaver by the way smile ...it is a beaver right? :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smiley man! Mr. Blue has arrived. Blue guy42 10 5,769 2010-10-31 16:44:29
Last Post: Humrunking