Jadinko Lair
Thread Closed 

This was supposed to be Jagexs month to make it up for bad upates, so far they didnt do so with the quest and this. Lets hope this is because clan citadels are going to kick ass. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I just don't get the point of the whole thing . . . waste of time <.>
Hm, they aren't a very fun task to do. Not sure of the xp for them per atm, but unless the whip vine's price is high enough at the time, I don't know that I'll bother with it for slaying. As for the fletching and fming xp, I have alternate methods that I can get better xp/hr anyway so I won't bother with either there.
Just glad I got some cash for my vine whilst they're still worth something.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I'd rather have an update once per month or two than such wasted resources on crap like this. The patch notes are the only decent thing now.
I liked this update execpt for the fact I did about 6 trips with no whip vine Tongue
(2011-07-14 12:40:14)Final Wrote:  I just don't get the point of the whole thing . . . waste of time <.>

couldnt agree more!, not a fan of this update!
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
Great for firemaking experience. Wink
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller