Ciao!
Thread Closed 

(2011-07-15 17:05:27)Saul Wrote:  Welcome to le forums, Aimee! <3

It's mandatory that you use "le" incorrectly in a sentence before applying as a full member.
That is all.

Biggrin
No u.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Nice to meet you fellow pennsylvanian! (Thats 3 of us in the clan as I am aware)

Chinese is a decently tough language (I took 2 semesters of Japanese, and that was hard!), I may take a semester in it next semester, I'm just not too sure if I can handle it. I like italian though.
Welcome to Surreal, Aimee!

You sound like a very interesting person and I'm totally jelly of your linguistic abilities. XD Always thought learning multiple languages was a really cool thing to do.

Make yourself comfortable and let us know if you need anything!
Welcome Amiee! smile
Thanks everyone! I feel very welcomed into le clan Wink
(2011-07-15 20:24:42)Aimee Wrote:  Thanks everyone! I feel very welcomed into le clan Wink
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Angry2
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Yeah, Aimee, you gotta use "le" in every sentence. And AlchemyHawk is the only Senior Member we don't listen to. :p

Welcome! <3
(2011-07-16 13:19:27)Skill Hard Wrote:  Yeah, Aimee, you gotta use "le" in every sentence. And AlchemyHawk is the only Senior Member we don't listen to. :p

Welcome! <3

Lol!

Welcome Aimee! A small question, since you were born in China, are you Chinese or? Anyway, I hope you'll have fun with us, I see you alot in our clan chat, so you'll probably get full member soon <3!

Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Hello Aime!
(2011-07-16 17:35:00)Mikuri Wrote:  
(2011-07-16 13:19:27)Skill Hard Wrote:  Yeah, Aimee, you gotta use "le" in every sentence. And AlchemyHawk is the only Senior Member we don't listen to. :p

Welcome! <3

Lol!

Welcome Aimee! A small question, since you were born in China, are you Chinese or? Anyway, I hope you'll have fun with us, I see you alot in our clan chat, so you'll probably get full member soon <3!

Thanks everyone! And yes I was born in China and yes I am Chinese :p.