Ciao!
Thread Closed 

Ciao bella donna (and there endith the extent of my "italian", not taking into account spaghetti, ferarri and lamborghini...)

Welcome Aimeeeeeeeee!!! It's great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy yourself. No doubt you will, as in my opinion this is one heck of a great clan! Grin

You sound lovely. Wub
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hey, what part of Pennsylvania are you from? I'm roughly 40 minutes West of Philadelphia.
(2011-07-20 07:47:55)old_jon Wrote:  Ciao bella donna (and there endith the extent of my "italian", not taking into account spaghetti, ferarri and lamborghini...)

Welcome Aimeeeeeeeee!!! It's great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy yourself. No doubt you will, as in my opinion this is one heck of a great clan! Grin

You sound lovely. Wub

Ciao bello! Hehe grazie mille, e tu parli italiano molto molto bene Wink

Anyways, thanks! I know I'll enjoy myself, seeing that you guys are pretty awesome

Grazie ancora, e anche te Wub

And Ivor, I live in Pittsburgh, so maybe you're about 2 hours away? :p
Chello there Aimee, late reply but a reply nonetheless. Welcome to the forums smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2011-07-15 17:05:27)Kun Wrote:  Welcome to le forums, Aimee! <3

It's mandatory that you use "le" incorrectly in a sentence before applying as a full member.
That is all.

Biggrin
le troll
welcome, also wondering, if you've lived in USA for 8 years and China for 10 years, and ontop of that been in Italy for 6 months how can you be 17 Santa

Hi Aimeesmile
[Image: Lynn.png]

Hiiiii again everyone smile
Hey there Aimee! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller