[Information] Surreal Lottery [Closed]
Thread Closed 

(2011-07-21 07:02:38)Dinneh Wrote:  I'd like to participate Biggrin
Perfect! We now have 12 tickets (2 extras). It is the last day to get one, tomorrow it will be too late Biggrin!
Added to the list!

Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Hi everyone!
The video for the first winner of the Surreal lottery is now up! Please excuse me since I was really nervous and shy in the video so I messed up a few words Tongue English isn't my first language too ^^' Fullscreen is recommanded, and 720p+ smile

I'll try for the next edition to make a small sketch IRL with a possible a friend of mine smile

IMPORTANT!!!!!
I keep all the names of the first lottery in the list for the next draw! If you want to be remove or added, post here! Thank you Wink!

im really surprised i won smile i never win anything, im so happy now Biggrin
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Congrats Zoop!
Hehe Biggrin
I'm glad you're happy ^^!
Gave Zoop his prize and he paid for his extra ticket (for the third edition since he can't win next one) smile

Yeah I meant to buy an extra ticket but I kept forgetting haha. I will buy one for next time. Tongue
This has been organized very well so far, nice Job Mikuri. Also awesome donations Change & Jon! Finally congratulations Zoop on winning! Biggrin
P.S. I think this hsould be stickied
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Congratulations Zoop! smile

Also, as Micah mentioned above - the organization of this competition has been brilliant. Great work!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Congratulations Zooperman!

Can I participate? Thanks smile
[Image: 13847_s.png]
(2011-07-22 20:36:41)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Yeah I meant to buy an extra ticket but I kept forgetting haha. I will buy one for next time. Tongue
This has been organized very well so far, nice Job Mikuri. Also awesome donations Change & Jon! Finally congratulations Zoop on winning! Biggrin
P.S. I think this hsould be stickied

Awwwnnn <3 Thank you ^^! I'll do even better next time for the draw Biggrin

(2011-07-23 01:18:22)Tay Wrote:  Congratulations Zoop! smile

Also, as Micah mentioned above - the organization of this competition has been brilliant. Great work!

Nyah <3 I really appreciate! I'll continue to be help the clan any way I can.

EDIT: S15 posted at the same time as me or so and this is the confirmation that I've added him to the list <3

Thanks for doing this, Mikuri, I really enjoyed watching the video of the winner. ^_^ Grats to Zooperman on winning! You earned it, bro. Glad you're doing great with the bank recovery.

I will sticky this as it seems to be a success so far, and is growing in popularity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,552 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,578 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller! AlchemyHawk 825 359,540 2013-09-18 03:44:25
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,610 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Skillign Ladder - Surreal to sign up? Crow 8 6,219 2011-04-08 12:00:57
Last Post: PiXeYstyx