Whats the worst thing to happen to you in 'scape?
Thread Closed 

Grave digggggggggg

OT: Made 350m dicing in a day, lost it all the next day dicing xD Also I get muted way too much..
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I guess the worse things I can think of are these...

~ Was an idiot and took my whole bank, at the time only 5m Biggrin, to black demons below Edge thinking it was safe and got pk'd Blush2

~ Dieing in full bandos, claws, firecape, zerker ring, fury, bgs etc... while rushing.. lost like 60m or so. Made way more gp than I lost though smile

~ Getting hacked for the only time ever and thinking my account was completely lost to me Sad I logged in, found the guy was logged in at that moment and pretty much just asked him to give me my account back and he did with nothing missing... I figure it had to be someone I know because no one else would ever just give it back. Especially since I always use really random passwords but have them saved on a stickie at my desk... yeah, I quit doing that lol

None of these honestly bother me any, I just shrug and keep playing lol
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Getting hacked for ~200m of wealth lost a week before the BXP where I planned to do a ton of herblore and then 80-95 prayer the week after that.
O wait..that was yesterday. Skull
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Sad
Worst thing that ever happened to me in runescape was probably losing a set of full rune when I was like level 60... Just sayin, it was the most traumatic.
Ouch Micah!

Worst was when I first stepped out of tutorial isle, went into lumby with my training sword, runes etc, and was pked (it was the fally massacre). I was like wow this game is harsh. smile
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
Lmao deckard, that's the best worst thing story yet Tongue
Other then my friend hacking me recently a few days before the ge and and all that someone was going to trade me a d hatchet for 50kon the final trade screen he accepted and i was in shock i thought i was getting scammed so i declined Sad that was my only attempt that he gave me
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get on scape? Teh_Corey 2 2,894 2018-07-24 18:03:17
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  The Worst Punishment ReturnFate 1 2,448 2015-12-16 23:28:05
Last Post: Jos
  Whats the big secret? Entenzu 13 8,582 2014-10-06 09:01:32
Last Post: Debs
  Cutscence ish thing happenining AlchemyHawk 12 6,969 2012-12-07 03:12:05
Last Post: Shawn
  What is the first thing... Stev3 35 17,938 2011-08-06 15:51:52