Poll: What are you're thoughts on this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it!
15 60.00%
I hate it!
2 8.00%
Meh
4 16.00%
I dont care.
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the *New* Grand Exchange & Edgeville?
Thread Closed 

Prefered old Edgeville tbh. I'm glad they got rid of that stupid fenced off area to get into evil daves basement thing. That was annoying running around getting to it. Glad they made the furnace bigger again. Really like the GE though!
[Image: 13847_s.png]
(2011-08-09 19:23:24)S15 Wrote:  Prefered old Edgeville tbh. I'm glad they got rid of that stupid fenced off area to get into evil daves basement thing. That was annoying running around getting to it. Glad they made the furnace bigger again. Really like the GE though!

Oooo how do i get to evil dave now then? I havent checked.

(2011-08-09 20:36:48)Exciled Wrote:  
(2011-08-09 19:23:24)S15 Wrote:  Prefered old Edgeville tbh. I'm glad they got rid of that stupid fenced off area to get into evil daves basement thing. That was annoying running around getting to it. Glad they made the furnace bigger again. Really like the GE though!

Oooo how do i get to evil dave now then? I havent checked.

It's the same way but you don't need to go through the gate anymore, just open the door.
[Image: 13847_s.png]
Aha. It's just that fact that Jagex are just looking for updates to do.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
to me its just more useless stuff they are wasting their man power on
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-08-09 20:48:50)Crow Wrote:  Aha. It's just that fact that Jagex are just looking for updates to do.
Ubh8ing, August has tons of updates. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I voted meh

I think they have more important issues other than getting cities more beautiful
I enjoy it, don't really understand all the negativity surrounding this graphical update. Sure it serves little point, but I still love the graphics being brought up to date with what their system's can make nowadays. It hasn't been mentioned here either, but the sounds are really nice as well imo and I don't think every update has to be a new weapon or area, it's good for them to take time and fix much needed patches (no more teleport lag for example) and bring the game up to date as well.

Some say a wasted week, I think it was very much required for a change smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
(2011-08-09 20:48:50)Crow Wrote:  Aha. It's just that fact that Jagex are just looking for updates to do.

If they were looking for updates, they'd give Construction a try.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I like it, I must be one of the only people who like to see the graphical updates!!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beach Token Exchange! Lady Spyra 21 11,998 2016-09-06 22:14:29
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Solomon's General Store - Grand Opening! Mini Kniight 21 12,406 2012-07-20 08:49:38
Last Post: Zooperman