Poll: What are you're thoughts on this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it!
15 60.00%
I hate it!
2 8.00%
Meh
4 16.00%
I dont care.
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of the *New* Grand Exchange & Edgeville?
Thread Closed 

The new G.E. layout is nice, but I don't think Edgeville works with the new graphics as well as Draynor did. Draynor was supposed to be kinda spooky, which is the atmosphere I get from Edgeville. I just don't think it suits Edge very well.
Well Edgeville isn't supposed to be spooky, it is supposed to have that kinda dangerous feel because if is right on the edge of the wilderness. I think it suits Edgeville well. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

i love when they update the looks of stuff, I like how GE is now set up and Edge does look nice. I love the ambiance of it all. Draynor was awesome when they updated it. I can't wait to see other areas they change down the road.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
From what I've seen I like apart from they have ruined the Grand Exchange for me in a way it's more a meeting place now instead of what used to be plus firemaking doesn't work as well as it used to now. Sad
ge is ugly, problem of much people at one place isnt solved. failed
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I think they look great, I haven't been on Runescape in months so I had no idea they revamped those areas, looks awesome though.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2011-08-12 22:58:05)Bug Wrote:  I think they look great, I haven't been on Runescape in months so I had no idea they revamped those areas, looks awesome though.

I've still yet to meet you :p

I couldn't really care less how the thing looks as long as it does its job smile
I like the update. Especially the G.E. much more spacious!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
GE is bleh harder to get assists and sell stuff because of the 4 pods

edville isnt that bad actually its mostly just a slight colour change
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beach Token Exchange! Lady Spyra 21 11,998 2016-09-06 22:14:29
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Solomon's General Store - Grand Opening! Mini Kniight 21 12,406 2012-07-20 08:49:38
Last Post: Zooperman