Poll: Was he the real Zezima?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMG YES!
11 84.62%
Nah, imposter.
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zezima!@@!@!@
Thread Closed 

Wow that is awesome. Good
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Ja he came back to max out, I don't see whats so special about him though :|
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
meh it was cool seeing him back in classic, but now hes just like every other maxed player, nothing special.
[Image: irnmaiden.png]
\m/ (>.<) \m/ METAL \m/ (>.<) \m/
Talked to him a few times on #zezima lol. Seems like a good guy but I don't understand everyones obsession with him.
[Image: 13847_s.png]
It's good to see him back but tbh I dont get all giddy and excited about high ranked players, they're just people that have put a lot of dedication into an online game, good to see Zezima back after a long absense though smile
I don't have an obession or get giddy, but I still think it is awesome to meet such a big player in RS History. Tongue

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-08-11 15:15:43)xAndrew Wrote:  Zezima was the best for many years. I don't think any RS veteran doesn't know the guy. I'm kind of excited to see some of the oldschool players returning after a long absence.

ZEZIMA IS DA BEST ONEEEEEE
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
To all the people that didn't rock up to the hidenseek event. Basically we all just followed this runecrafting bot around yelling zezima and mucked about basically. It wasn't actually zezima, funny to read all the replies to this thread though.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
He's a legend simply because of what he did at the time he did it. Nowadays theres tons of people like him and better, but he'll always be known as the best because he was first.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2011-08-11 16:46:15)Exbajalator Wrote:  To all the people that didn't rock up to the hidenseek event. Basically we all just followed this runecrafting bot around yelling zezima and mucked about basically. It wasn't actually zezima, funny to read all the replies to this thread though.
Awww. Sad