Poll: Was he the real Zezima?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMG YES!
11 84.62%
Nah, imposter.
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zezima!@@!@!@
Thread Closed 

(2011-08-11 22:44:35)Kun Wrote:  Zezima's the ONLY player that I know that actually has a life AND is up there on the high scores list.
JUST SAIYAN.

Wat happens when I'm rank 1?? Will you still love me?

Honestly Zezima has had his time in the spotlight, he finally realized that he won't be rank one forever, nor will anyone else.

I've talked with Zezima and a few of his friends once or twice, he's an interesting guy but he's just not cut out to be rank one anymore. Even Allar (Aasiwat as he was previously know) who was the true rank one for a long time didn't want to become rank one, he purposely sat at 119 dungeoneering so he wouldn't take rank one.

The energy everyone feels towards the rank one player is unnecessary in my opinion. These are just normal players who have taken it a step further, and once you reach rank one your immortalized and will most likely always see a crowd gather.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Best era of Runescape history
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
(2011-08-11 16:46:15)Exbajalator Wrote:  To all the people that didn't rock up to the hidenseek event. Basically we all just followed this runecrafting bot around yelling zezima and mucked about basically. It wasn't actually zezima, funny to read all the replies to this thread though.

Way to break my heart Sad

I honestly don't know how top players can still want to play regularly. Sure, the attention would be cool for a day but after that it would drive you insane. Not to mention the amount of flaming you'd receive, etc. I just couldn't justify it being worth the effort.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Public = friends. Good
I know it would still suck, but that would help.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-08-11 16:46:15)Exbajalator Wrote:  To all the people that didn't rock up to the hidenseek event. Basically we all just followed this runecrafting bot around yelling zezima and mucked about basically. It wasn't actually zezima, funny to read all the replies to this thread though.

My PVM team actually did this as an event.

It started out when I was just fletching at a bank and my mod friend saw me and was like "omg brokendolly" and that caught alot of people's attentions. Lol people suddenly gathered around asking who I was etc. We made up some stupid story. Then we tried it again but in a different world. We quickly convinced the people in vark that my mod friend was the first mod ever. Lol

Then we just called that event paparazzi Tongue wr used it to spread out teams name and advertise z.radio :p good times lol

| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
I remember his bank video...

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
(2011-08-12 08:56:37)Crow Wrote:  I remember his bank video...

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

omg yes! I just about died laughing at his video.

[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
You have the right link :o?
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
The cool thing about Zezima is that he maxed WITHOUT using all of the exp-boosting items that have been released as of late.

Mining without LRC/BA horn = FML
Ectofuntus = FML
RC without ZMI = FML (Rc with ZMI = FML :p)
Fishing before Monkfish/LRC = FML

Not to mention tons of others...
With runecrafting though, he was given the essences to make the 2x nature runes for the line of people. The experience he was getting from the massive line was quicker then any method you'd get from today unless it was something like stocked up effigies. That being said he did get an amazing amount of experience back in the day, before 200m was even known to be a max and what makes him great is how long he stayed in the top position and by how far ahead of everyone he was.

Not every number 1 player gets the recognition he does nowadays, but I'll be interested to see if whoever gets to 5b xp first has the same sort of crowd following them, I somewhat doubt it though, just because of the way people talk about him, but it's possible. The way I see it, even with the amount of hours and persistence that was required back in the day to get max all skills first, getting the 5b xp first is taking years of hectic hours, and with the experience rates nowadays it's easy to lose your position (not necessarily in rank, but in hours till 5b according to all the trackers), requiring a lot more effort and time spent.

Anyway I'll quit talking as I've gone off topic, I do love watching the methods used and the persistence for them from the top players and Zezima was something of a prodigy. smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=