Brazilian Newb Skiller
Thread Closed 

Hi guys, im Ricardo and before i tell more about me i will tell my runescape history for you Biggrin

I started playing in mid-2006, when my cousin discovered runescape from miniclip, from there I started to play without a lot of dedication but played from time to time, from 2007 i started to like the game and evolve, and lived pking I would sell the stuff i looted pking in Varrock world 1 back in the time we dont had themed worlds but everyone knew if you whanted to trade something on f2p you should go to world 1 varrock, then in 2008 I became p2p in January and there began my addiction for skilling, whenever i could i would play runescape, despite working. I did something around 90m Merching in old style world 2 Fally, until jagex implemented the system of trade limit and removed the wild, I stayed a long time retired disappointed with the update and 6-7 months after I retired from runescape i got hacked by a friend who couldn't transfer money and items then he dropped it all, pure jealousy I think: X

After two years without playing, last week I returned to my old addiction, I got 56 dungeoneering f2p and fishing and mining 70.
Got P2p still intend to get Slayer 75+ this month with a few strenght and def levels to start going godwars to make cash, im going for all skills 70+ this week too after i finish the requirements for While guthix Sleeps.

Thats my Runescape history, now some of my history in real life Biggrin

My name is Ricardo, I'm 20, working in an automation company in my city (they take head of the automation of a network of markets in my town), live in Brazil, Ponta Grossa city, on the state of Parana.
When I have free time I usually go chill out, go to friends house's, hang out with my girlfriend, and when i got spare time besides that i usually play runescape.
I'll be honest, although I like to play runescape i dont spend more than 2-3 hours online cause always got something better to do in real life, and I'm not the Active member of the month guy, but I intend to devote my time to play along with Surreal members and to go to the events as the clan looks great, the website is one of the best Runescape websites out there and we can see all the effort the admins gave on this project, and i think the most important thing on any clan [Fighting clans or skiller clans] is to make friends, skill with, and have fun.

tl; dr version

1. Name: Ricardo
2. Runescape Nick : MartinoVonix
3. Combat Lvl : 96 f2p - 104 p2p
4. F2p ou P2p : p2p atm
5. Brazilian
6. Age: 20
7. Colour of underwear: Black Wub
8. Picture of your Runescape Stats:

9. Describe yourself in one word: Surreal Blush2
10. Favourite Movie: Me, myself and Irene, Harry Potter series, Love to watch comedy, C.S.I, Heroes, Supernatural.
11.Hobbies/Talents: Im Full of Love Wink
Nice intro you got there Ricardo smile I've always wanted to go to Brazil someday, hopefully I will end up going when I'm a little bit older. Enjoy your stay here and let me know if you need anything.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2010-10-29 04:51:37)Downfall Wrote:  Nice intro you got there Ricardo smile I've always wanted to go to Brazil someday, hopefully I will end up going when I'm a little bit older. Enjoy your stay here and let me know if you need anything.

Thanks i hope i make some friends here and have fun skilling Yahoo

And come to brazil at november/december, its great to go to the beach at this time of the year.
Wicked introduction you've got there Ricardo!

Welcome to Surreal you crazy Brazillian. Enjoy your stay. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Nice intro Ricardo. Welcome to Surreal
Thanks guys ^^

Im going to bed right now, but tommorow its my day off job and ill try to stay at home and log on Surreal to chat and play a bit of Runescape ^^

Goodnight guys Give_heart
7. Colour of underwear: Black

if you are going to share this tid bit of info at least make it interesting with us thinking you are wearing Megatron/Superman/Spiderman or even Pokemon undies - black is just so boring :p

Welcome to Surreal Ricardo Biggrin
yay welcome! Biggrin

-Krady
(2010-10-29 06:09:25)Meg Wrote:  7. Colour of underwear: Black

if you are going to share this tid bit of info at least make it interesting with us thinking you are wearing Megatron/Superman/Spiderman or even Pokemon undies - black is just so boring :p

Welcome to Surreal Ricardo Biggrin

Aw Gawd that really hurt my feelings Sad

Imma take a pic of me with mah boxer and use as my Avvy Wub

Welcome to Surreal smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Runescapes most experienced newb Schonne 17 8,181 2012-12-22 17:28:11
Last Post: AlchemyHawk