Runescapes most experienced newb
Thread Closed 

Hey!

My name is Jesper and my RSN is Schonne. My friends call me Schonne so thats where my nick comes from. Its unique and its been my RSN since i started almost 10 years ago. I'm "old school" and a crappy skiller. Eventhough i've almost 2400 overall (Currently 2382), i've never been a mad skiller. I just newb around and stand in Edge Bank wondering what to do. Its not my first skilling clan endevaour, as i kinda co-found Supreme Skillers with Calorius and Lovvel. I live in Denmark and i'm *gosh* 28 years old.

The skill i'm proudest off, is with out a doubt 99 herblore. I got it back in 06 as number 48 ever to achieve this. Although it was insanely expensive back then. Even made it to the frontpage at one point.

I dont have anything intelligent left to say, so i'll just stop here.
Hiya Jesper and welcome to Surreal, I've known about Supreme Skillers for years now although not really had much to do with them just knew a few people that were in it smile

I'm also a self confessed noob and a proud one at that Biggrin
So is that pronounced "Sean" or "Shaun"?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
Well, i guess it kinda sounds like Sean with an "ne" on the end - you gotta remember to apply a bit of pressure to the E Tongue
Fair enough. Is the e at the end pronounced "e" or "ie" or "ay"?

Welcome to the boards Jesper smile

DW, I'm a newb too. Been playing for about 7 years and I too stand around at banks wondering what to do next wasting that xp o_O

Saw you in chat right as I was getting off for the night but hope to see you around some more smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Welcome smile
Yo Jesper Biggrin Welcome to Surreal smile We can have a newb competition because I guarantee you I'll win it! LOL! Hope to see you around soon Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
@old jon@ may have you beat on the most experienced newb bit Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
When you think about it, this clan has a lot of heavyweights in that category. We should have a tournament to see who knows the least about rs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brazilian Newb Skiller Ricardo 11 6,547 2010-10-31 13:20:32
Last Post: Danny