Dungeoneering team.
Thread Closed 

I'm looking to level my Dungeoneering level soon, and was hoping to get a team that isn't a bunch of randoms from the DG world.

So I'm in need of a team, I don't know much about DG'ing is another reason I was looking for people I know. To kinda show me how it's done.

Current Level: 64

Want to end around 85+ will keep going if enough people want to.

I highly doubt this will work but it's worth a shot smile even if you have friends that want to I'll go with them. Just want to try and avoid the derp hassle.
Best way is to probably ask in CC. People are usually setting up teams in there
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I agree with Zephyr, CC and IRC are good for broadcasting DG interest. We also have the weekly event for DG that you can attend and become more experienced with it that way.
Yeah I'll put notice out in CC/IRC when I start doing it, figured I'd post here for now to see if there was any interest I could catch. Tongue

And I'll def try to make the weekly DG events. Biggrin
Hehe ^^!
Like they said, you may propose or join any team in the CC. If you can't find enough people, try the next day. That's what I've done until now and it works great, maybe not as fast as we would like it to be but anyway.

For my part, I would gladly join any DG team I can. Like screw every skill when I can DG smile

And if you need some kind of "teaching" about doing DG in teams, I could show you how in some duo medium floors.
We also have some guides on this forums too.

Hope this helped you a bit Thank_you2
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

I am currently level 67 and am too in-need of a Dungeoneering group, I would be more than happy to join you whenever we are both available at the same time. I am English though and I know that probably puts me in a different time-zone to you.
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
As people have said, usually asking in the CC will get you a team if enough people are on. That said, don't take it like we don't want to help if we don't all jump right away. It might take a little while, but if you keep trying you'll get a team.

Best of luck with 85+ Dunge smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
It is possible I could DG with you, I am around your level (70 here). The next month I am pretty busy though, and when I am online I probably won't want to DG. But it is possible I might be up for it sometime. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,949 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Dungeoneering team Linspire 0 2,020 2013-07-31 13:20:06
Last Post: Linspire
  Putting together a Vorago team for day of release Oberst 59 31,052 2013-07-07 17:29:45
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Dungeoneering Weekend Bug 6 5,016 2012-12-14 17:47:39
Last Post: Smith
  eoc dungeoneering binds Dave 13 9,106 2012-11-22 20:58:35
Last Post: Gohankuten