A Little ReIntro
Thread Closed 

I thought it would be fun to make another introduction since there are new members and I've been away basically all summer!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Steve! I am a 19 (almost 20) year old from Ohio. I am a student at Ohio University studying Accounting & Financing. I am a pretty quiet person, although alcohol will bring out a more talkative personality. I am also an Eagle Scout, a devought Cleveland Indians fan, and a swimmer. I enjoy playing beach volleyball and pick up baseball. You'll also find me playing Xbox or Mario Kart for the Wii (WIN). I worked between 24-40 hours a week this summer at a local T-shirt printing shop.

My friend showed me Runescape waaay back, and I didn't get into it until a year or so later. I'd say I was around 14 years old at the time, and at the same time I was addicted to Counter Strike 1.6 I was playing in Cal leagues from 14-16, with Runescape breaks in the middle. I really got into clans when my friends Spud and Metallic Fox got me to come pking with them. It's kinda funny cus I met them at Greaters in full Addy (like a boss) and another clan ran in and killed me as I spammed "OFF i'M TEAM." My clanning career continued and I went from smaller clans like Ronin, 3xtermination and Legacy to Rejuvenation and Runescape Dinasty. It was March of 2011 that I went looking for a Skilling Clan on Runescape Community and came across Divination. Being in RSD and Divination was considered multiclanning, so I kept on looking because they were way too serious. I came across Surreal and decided to give it a shot. Since then I have met some great people and competed in PYP with Team Saradomin. I also gave Meg a run for her money in the Farming Skill Week, which I ended up getting 3rd in. I was active until the beginning of summer, where I found myself filled with things to do. Work, Volleyball, Baseball, Parties--everything seemed to just pop up, leaving not so much room for Surreal. So I retired Shok

So here are some highlights of my Runescape Career:

[Image: 080215180733.png]
^^One of the oldest pictures of my stats that I feel like finding

[Image: 99farming.png]
[Image: 99range.png]
[Image: 94magi]
[Image: 090412194342.png]
[Image: 090412194623.png]
[Image: 100404221437.png]
[Image: 100404221516.png]

[Image: srl.png]
^^My Screenshot for Surreal Wub

[Image: iareready.png]
^^Ready for PYP Team Sara Give_heart

[Image: surreal.png]

[Image: swag91def.png]
^^Side project, range tank

[Image: 090308191842.png]
^^Border Patrol Pkers

[Image: 080708163915.png]
^^Ore and Spud, Real Life Homies and in my clan. Was too much fun

Well I'm going to sleep! I'd go through a lot more screenshots but I'm lazy. Feel free to add Stev3 or Swag Step in game Yahoo

--Steve
Steve
Quote: I am a student at Ohio University studying Accounting & Financing

Oh Steve! I knew you were special! So special!!!!!
WubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWub
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-09-01 04:26:55)old_jon Wrote:  Steve
Quote: I am a student at Ohio University studying Accounting & Financing

Oh Steve! I knew you were special! So special!!!!!
WubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWub

Whaaaat?! Wub
Heya Steve, good to see you back Biggrin hope you enjoyed the time off Wub
Welcome back, Stev3. Good to see you've returned Wub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Love the look of runescape a few years ago on the windows classic theme Tongue
Welcome back Steve!
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
Steve:
Quote:Whaaaat?!

I am a Finance Manager. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Well I knew most of these things..still nice to read about a clan mate though. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never meant to say goodbye (reintro) PiXeYstyx 8 4,000 2016-07-06 12:11:38
Last Post: PiXeYstyx