I never meant to say goodbye (reintro)
Thread Closed 

So to all the old clanmates who know me already, I just wanted to say I never meant to leave the way I did. Life got the best of me and I pretty much fell off the face of the earth. So with that I wanted to say I'm really sorry about that, I know you guys understand that IRL is top priority, but 1 year and 3 months is long time to be away. Right now IDK if I'm ready to fully be back but I'm glad I can still hang out with you guys even if I'm not a full clanmate yet (again, if you'll let me).

To all the new clanmates who don't know who I am, my name is Corinne, I'm 32, I live in Pennsylvania (USA). I'm a mom to 2 girls, Harley-Quinn who is 6, soon to be 7 in December. Ansley who is 3, soon to be 4 in September.  Harley actually just finished Kindergarten and is on her way to the 1st grade (proud mom moment). I'm married but not legally, my fiance and I have been together 15 years, we have 2 kids, own a house and car in our names, so yeah we pretty much say we're married. I'm an Animal lover, right now we have 7 cats. Love cats, if you love cats too, YAY cats! :lol:

As for my RS life, I have been playing since October 2005. I'm coming up on 11 years, minus about 2 years from breaks. My IRL BF introduced me to the game and showed me the way. I have been apart of a few other clans, but none of them as long as I have been apart of Surreal. It's truly been my home here. Surreal offers everything I've ever looked for in a clan. I have been a leader in the past, I mostly took care of event's as that's what my passion has always been. Anyone who knows me here will tell you that. I love events, my previous clans were never big on them and I always found that to be utterly boring. Event's are what make clans fun and exciting.

Anywho I think that pretty much sums things up, I'm pretty straight forward about who I am, if you have any questions please feel free to ask  Wub

PS: If you want to be friends outside of RS you can find me below:

https://www.facebook.com/XplatinumXpixeyX
https://www.instagram.com/apocalypstyk/
https://twitter.com/xApocalypstyk
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Welcome back  Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

And I know where you come from when you say Surreal had been your home, it has been the same for me  Wub

To bad I stopped playing so long ago and have waited until recently to start playing again, I didn't even knew about Ansley  Shok So a late congrats   Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
yeah for Corinne coming back to visit!!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
(2016-07-01 10:43:36)ChangingLane Wrote:  Welcome back  Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

And I know where you come from when you say Surreal had been your home, it has been the same for me  Wub

To bad I stopped playing so long ago and have waited until recently to start playing again, I didn't even knew about Ansley  Shok So a late congrats   Yahoo

It really is, it's the only clan where I've always felt welcomed, and even tho I've been away for as long as I have, I don't feel like I've lost much time. It's really been the best clan I've ever been apart off, that has offered me everything I've ever looked for in a clan  Wub

Glad to see you started playing again also. and I could have sworn you knew about Ansley lmao because she was the reason I left the 2nd time. It was hard finding the time to play with a toddler and a newborn. Anyway it doesn't really matter haha she's here and shes almost 4 now. I can't wait until she starts school. But sadly because of when her birthday falls she won't start till the fall of 2018. I also can't wait until Harley goes back at the end of August. It's nice when she's in school, I can handle Ansley on her own, it's when the 2 of them are together that I slowly start to lose my Sanity  Lol  

(2016-07-01 11:25:34)Nick Wrote:  yeah for Corinne coming back to visit!!

Nick you hold a special place in my heart and will forever be in my siggy  Wub I'm glad to see your still around and active Biggrin
Welcome back! Don't know you since I joined after you left but it's nice to see members return.
Welcome back Corrine! smile
[Image: puppy-being-sleepy.gif?w=620&h=348&crop=1]
[Image: liz-may-2016.png]
surreal consumes you smile
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Corinne! I'm so glad to see you, hope you're doing well smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2016-07-01 13:37:41)Liz Wrote:  Welcome back Corrine! smile

Thanks Biggrin

(2016-07-04 09:07:47)Shawn Wrote:  surreal consumes you smile

it really does! I love it here Biggrin

(2016-07-04 13:04:09)Downfall Wrote:  Corinne! I'm so glad to see you, hope you're doing well smile

I'm doing the best I can, which that's not bad thing either Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Little ReIntro Stev3 7 3,545 2011-09-04 02:45:07
Last Post: AlchemyHawk