hello, my name is...
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:Shademurdrer! (Shadey)
Real-life name/nicknameShoutrant
Describe yourself in one word: Haahhahahahahhahahahaaaahaha

What made you start playing runescapeShoutest buddy played
Favorite Movie:Ohh. Tough one. Its a tie between like.. 5.
Other language(s):pffbt.
Hobbies/talents:...Jack of all trades. I'm good at whatever I do. In real life, I'm a professional adventurist for my jollies.
sooooooooooooooo.. who am i talking to to get started, mm?
Chica chica chica slim shadey! Hey :]

When there's events next week go to them! You need 2 attendance points then you can apply for full member Tongue. Not really anything this weekend because of bonus ex pees.

Is hahaha a word? Who knows.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
(2011-09-11 19:44:41)TJPAB Wrote:  Chica chica chica slim shadey! Hey :]

When there's events next week go to them! You need 2 attendance points then you can apply for full member Tongue. Not really anything this weekend because of bonus ex pees.

Is hahaha a word? Who knows.

tj! idk when our events are, if you could pm me later with the times i'd very much appreciate it ^^
It'll be under the "Events" forum. None listed yet, but it'll probably be updated in the next couple days. I'll let you know when they are in game too don't worry :].
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
You're a cook? AWESOME!

Welcome to the clan Tongue

Events are always updated on Sundays it seems. Staff is extremely organized.
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Welcome to Surreal, Brant! And yeah, as TJ and Dolly have said, events are usually updated on Sunday/Monday of every week, so stay tuned! We look forward to seeing you attend, if you can make it. ^_^ Enjoy your stay with us and let us know if you have any other questions!
Hello Brant, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome to Surreal, Brant, enjoy your stay!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome Shadey Grin Enjoy your time at Surreal. I look forward to meeting you properly!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain