[Answered] Dragon items.
Thread Closed 

Are dragon items worth getting? Specially, the dragon pickaxe. I'm currently 75 and I want to get 80 mining, would it be worth getting one to help me get that or should I not bother? I have 14m atm and last time I checked they were 10m so I'm unsure whether it'd be worth spending the majority of my money on it..

[Image: rawries.png]
As it is an investment and the price could go up or down, you never really know, you must think for yourself: Is the risk of losing or winning a bit of money worth the better exp gains? I should say it is.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Personally, As soon as I bought my Dragon pic.. I must have sold it 30 seconds later. Not a good investment,
Dragon pick is really nice to have for mining imo, but yes it is very expensive :/
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Thanks for the replies. You do have a good point, I think I'll leave it and go for it with my rune axe instead smile
(2011-09-18 13:37:52)Rawries Wrote:  Thanks for the replies. You do have a good point, I think I'll leave it and go for it with my rune axe instead smile

Sounds fair enough to me, especially as you are only going from 75-80 (Only as in not all the way to 99 Tongue)
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Yeah, that's true. I don't think it's worth the money for the few levels I'm getting. Maybe if it goes down, I'll get one but at the moment, don't want to waste my money.
In my opinion the prices hasn't changed much since I got 99 which was at the start of last year I think. If you buy one, you might lose some cash but not much, once you get to the level you want then you can just sell it off again and get the money later.

So although it costs 10m, it's really only costing you however much you lose from it or could have made from the 10m during the time it was put into the item. Up to you, but that's my personal thoughts...
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
It only worth if going to 99
only because d pick price are kinda stable so you wont lose that much
Worth it, since the resell value is about the same anyway. And even if you lose 30k, I don't see how that could be bad :I
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,335 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  Grab up items you want now! Morfonious 21 12,410 2012-06-17 08:55:48
Last Post: Dave
  Queen Black Dragon, Diamond Jubilee and Clue Fest Mini Kniight 11 7,776 2012-06-01 16:00:08
Last Post: Whiskey
  Items Kept on Death Changes Bug 6 4,444 2011-04-20 18:11:01
Last Post: Kun