Intro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: NickySantoro
Real-life name/nickname:Nick
Describe yourself in one word:awesome

What made you start playing runescape:i started playing runescape back in highschool because me and some freinds started playing. I have been looking for a skilling clan and i looked into alot of them and this one caught my attention the most. I <3 skilling and plan to apply as soon as its OPEN.
Favorite Movie:Goodfellas
Other language(s):
Hobbies/talents:paintball,computers,mountain biking

[Image: nickysantoro.png]
Welcome Nick, look forward to getting to know you and welcome to Surreal Biggrin
Couldn't have picked a better time to join with the upcoming 1st birthday, please. Ignore my signature. Just teaching a staff member a lesson Tongue
[Image: whid1.gif]
Welcome to Surreal, Nick! Although provisional applications have been closed off, feel free to hang with us in clan chat sometime. We <3 guests! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything!
Hey and welcome! smile
how long will it be until i can post an application how come its closed?
Welcome! Biggrin
(2011-09-20 20:43:16)NickySantoro Wrote:  how long will it be until i can post an application how come its closed?

Surreal closes applications when it hit's the limit of people who are currently members. I assume the applications will open up when someone either leaves or if the member limit is increased, which I think is currently 82 members, however forgive me if I'm wrong smile

[Image: whid1.gif]
Hello Nick, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Hellos Biggrin hope to see an app soon? lol
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Welcome to the forums Nick smile Hope you enjoy your stay! We will be re-opening the Provisional Applications in around 2 weeks time. Hope you can hold out that long. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,157 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,066 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,851 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Vern's Intro Avernicius 3 2,628 2017-08-01 16:55:04
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Advay's Re-Intro Ricky 1 2,112 2017-07-17 04:10:47
Last Post: Dark