[Answered] Kingdom
Thread Closed 

I do equal amounts of Maples/Herbs. I did for awhile fish because you get chests which i have gotten key half's in them.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
I used to do max in herbs and the rest in maples, because of bonus exp weekend. I wanted to save all the herbs up and sell them right as BXP weekend was announced, to make some killer profit. However, last BXP weekend was such a let down... I believe it's because people KNOW when they're going to happen (every March and September) so they prepare in advance. So, I switched it just last week to have max in maples (for extra tree seeds + nests, still amazing profit right there) and the rest in herbs. Basically reversed them and will still be getting equal, if not greater, profit.
I have mine on Max minus 1 on maples, and the rest on herbs. I remember seeing a guide with a bewildering amount of mathematical formulas on it once (so it must be true) that calced that the nest rate wouldnt go up if i maxed it up to full on maples. I love to farm so the tree seeds from the nests make me happy. Herbs always make me happy too, makes me feel like a kid at Christmas when I clean them and check my nests to see what treasures are in them. The max cash you can have in your kingdom is 7.5m.
(2011-09-21 04:25:29)BrokenDolly Wrote:  On mine I do filled trees and the rest on herbs. I heard that's the best way to go.. lol

this is the way to go if you want lots of resources
When I had my old main (I lost the info to him after quitting the game for a year)
I used 100% mining rest herb

I always put max maples because <33 free tree seeds xD and then the rest on coal (May well not be the best combo but it's what I've used for years)
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I dont even do Kingdom Sad i think ill start with it from next week though, and ill put the max amount in the coffers.

I just find it hard to constantly keep the rating at 100%
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

(2011-10-10 13:15:10)UberSanta Wrote:  I dont even do Kingdom Sad i think ill start with it from next week though, and ill put the max amount in the coffers.

I just find it hard to constantly keep the rating at 100%

All that matters is that you get 100% rating before you collect it Tongue You don't need to go there every day xD

As an example, I only go to kingdom every 30 days or so, and just get 100% rating before I collect my resources, and by doing this I still get the max possible resources smile
Tbh, i only have like 1.2m in my coffer.. Think i might bump it up to the 7.5m and check it once a week and see what the result is like!..

Worth a try..
(2011-10-10 14:29:03)Ineeson Wrote:  Tbh, i only have like 1.2m in my coffer.. Think i might bump it up to the 7.5m and check it once a week and see what the result is like!..

Worth a try..
7.5M from 1.2M won't change anything. Tongue
As long as you have enough money in it (which 1.2M is) then it will be the same.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-10-10 14:29:03)Ineeson Wrote:  Tbh, i only have like 1.2m in my coffer.. Think i might bump it up to the 7.5m and check it once a week and see what the result is like!..

Worth a try..

That would work, or tbh you would still be getting max efficiency even if you went there every 80 days XD All that matters is that the coffer doesn't drop below 750k Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kingdom Management Smith 9 5,009 2010-11-13 12:17:16
Last Post: Tay