[Answered] Kingdom
Thread Closed 

Hey was just wondering what resources should I invest in for kingdom?
I've yet too do it but here its worth wide too

Thanks,

Ryan
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
On mine I do filled trees and the rest on herbs. I heard that's the best way to go.. lol
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
There are a few "Managing my Kingdom" guides out there but I'm happy to give you my 2-bobs-worth. Grin

The first thing to consider is how many coins you're going to invest.
I think it's about 140k per week they (your Kingdom workers) use up.
So as a minimum perhaps 140k coins, or if you want to leave it for a few weeks, enough coins to cover each week.

The next thing to consider is what resources you want the Kingdom workers to collect on your behalf. Typically I choose the resources that would most benefit training the skills I want trained. In my case I've got it set to woodcutting (Maples) and herbs. This also seems to be apopular choice for getting your money's worth, as the tree nests provide valuable seeds as well as the nests themselves.

So consider how much coin you're willing to spend, consider what skills you want to train and how much profit you want to make along the way.

Hope this helps you out.

I know other clan members are pretty much expert with managing their Kingdoms so hopefully you'll get some great advice from them. Good

Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Jon, it's 75k a day after King Ransom for maximum ressources.
So it's actually 525k per week.

If you can get your percentage to 100% everyday it will gives best results possible, else, 1 visit each week is way enough.

I use maple + herbs <3
But here's the best link to see profit, everyday: HERE*

*make sure to read notes, like the woodcutting one.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

On mines I do Maples and Herbs, 10m in the stack.
I max maples and the rest on herbs, which usually profits me 500k or so per week, depending how lucky I get on seeds. Unless you're looking to sort of passively bank 99 herblore or smithing or something, Mikuri's spreadsheet is basically all the advice you need on making money.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
THanks alot guys, How much money should I have invested in kingdom?
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
i put 5m in at a time then replenish when it gets low
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I neglect my kingdom and dont utilise it at all.

Having said that I might start trying to use again from this week onwards. Biggrin
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

I tend to visit it each week or so and have between 3-5 mil in it.
I have max maples (for nests and tree seeds) herbs and coal split 50/50 as I need to force myself to do more smithing Tongue
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kingdom Management Smith 9 5,009 2010-11-13 12:17:16
Last Post: Tay