Tip.It Compromised - Heads Up
Thread Closed 

Scumbags.
I agree with Downfall...someone needs a job!

Luckily I only use Zybez and i'm not registered on their Forums.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

They should attack botting websites D:
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Why the hell would you make an account on any of those websites in the first place? You can use all their tools/guides with out one. Sounds like it would be your fault if you got hacked.
Ty for the warning <33!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
(2011-10-12 18:38:46)AFK Wrote:  Why the hell would you make an account on any of those websites in the first place? You can use all their tools/guides with out one. Sounds like it would be your fault if you got hacked.

Umm you can use all the tool's and guides, having an account on their site is to use the forum's though. I don't think it's someone's fault for creating an account to chat on a forum lol, but that being said, people should never use the same password as their ingame password for this exact reason, even though the password's are encrypted, it's always the sensible thing to do by having a unique password to different area's you visit.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
(2011-10-12 19:12:44)Exbajalator Wrote:  
(2011-10-12 18:38:46)AFK Wrote:  Why the hell would you make an account on any of those websites in the first place? You can use all their tools/guides with out one. Sounds like it would be your fault if you got hacked.

Umm you can use all the tool's and guides, having an account on their site is to use the forum's though. I don't think it's someone's fault for creating an account to chat on a forum lol, but that being said, people should never use the same password as their ingame password for this exact reason, even though the password's are encrypted, it's always the sensible thing to do by having a unique password to different area's you visit.
Sorry I did not articulate well enough the first time around, let me attempt to correct myself. I do not see the point in creating an account when everything is free to use with out one. That being said I understand people would like to use the forums but IF they use the same information they use for everything which leads the them being hacked I see it as just another example of Darwin at his best.

Also note, some of us have used these sites for many more years than I care to think and a long time before all utilities and such were available without being signed in.
It is not their fault if it gets hacked.
And yes we should use different sign ins etc, but it's not always practical to do that.

[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

(2011-10-12 20:03:58)Wendy Wrote:  Also note, some of us have used these sites for many more years than I care to think and a long time before all utilities and such were available without being signed in.
It is not their fault if it gets hacked.
And yes we should use different sign ins etc, but it's not always practical to do that.

Sorry but this is the internet, it is foolish to trust anybody but yourself. As for not being practical I don't see how it is "practical" to use the same account info on a site other than RuneScape.

Looks good for Zybez.