[Answered] Help with summoning D:
Thread Closed 

I want to start slaying for two reasons:

1. My slayer level sucks

2. Summoning

I know its almost impossible to calculate exactly so averages would be nice ^^

but I was wondering about what level of slayer would I probably need to get in order to collect enough charms for 96 summoning.

Also what kind of pouches should I make? :o
I heard that slayer and summoning are close to a 1:1 ratio.

So however much sum exp you need, is close to the amount of slayer exp you will need.

I always made the best pouch for the lvl I had. There are plenty of guides that help you if you want to do it fast, or save money, or w/e.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
i dont know of any calc that can calc how many charms you need making the best thing as you level but i have a calc that i use to see what to make with my current charms

http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/...ttern.html

Hope this helps
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Piggybacking off what Zephyr said, you should even get a little bit higher than 1:1 Summ:Slay exp, as long as you don't get very unlucky with charm droppers. 1:1 is a good way to estimate though.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
If you really want charms quick you can get a good 200+ crimsons in an hour once a week doing chaos tunnel waterfiends with familiarisation- if you use the salt-lake pool before playing the game it takes about a minute to get the 40 minute triple charm boost smile
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Also Bork helps a lot with charms, you can kill him daily. Biggrin
(Ev and Zephyr are right about 1:1 ratio between slayer and summoning)
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Of course you can get extra charms from thieving Dorg Chests, or by hunting implings or the hunt charm thing south of Gnome stronghold.
I don't do so much slaying and my summoning is 89 slayer is (just) 87.
But i do hunt implings and such
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summoning Calc. Morfonious 10 7,599 2012-07-13 16:03:02
Last Post: skilled_b_me
  Answered Runecraft, prayer, summoning. Rawries 9 5,734 2011-02-25 18:03:57
Last Post: 7dylan78