Summoning Calc.
Thread Closed 

http://users.telenet.be/glodenox/Charms/...ttern.html

What do you guys think?
Very good, thanks for this!
[Image: whid1.gif]
Oh wow this will help, thank you!
Whenever I enter in my experience and hit solve, it goes to 0 and tells me to make super low level pouches.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-07-12 16:30:46)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Whenever I enter in my experience and hit solve, it goes to 0 and tells me to make super low level pouches.

Put in your current summoning xp then you have to enter the amount of charms that you have. Then click solve, after that. Under the pouch results, click the scroll box and click on "time of pouches made and trade in"

When it is done, click the cost+shards then scroll down til you see "cost of lost shards + 2 ingredients w/ trade ins"
I love this calculator! I've been using it for ages now!
[Image: 13847_s.png]
[Image: o9WpC.png]
Hmm, I wouldn't follow that to be honest, it says fire titans to make, ud save more money with moss titans, so infact. it's only good to follow if you have tons of money to blow.
Ya, that thing's been around for a while. Remember that it only takes xp into account – always check prices before actually making the pouches.
(2012-07-13 06:38:03)Meredith Wrote:  Ya, that thing's been around for a while. Remember that it only takes xp into account – always check prices before actually making the pouches.

yeah, I have that mind so thats why I'm sticking with what my friend told me.

Gold Charms = Barker Toads
Green Charms = Fruit Bats
Crimson Charms = Granite lobsters
Blue = Moss Giants

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answered Help with summoning D: Jared 7 4,586 2011-11-02 15:44:33
Last Post: Shay
  Answered Runecraft, prayer, summoning. Rawries 9 5,726 2011-02-25 18:03:57
Last Post: 7dylan78