Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
16 61.54%
4 - It's pretty good.
5 19.23%
3 - Not bad.
3 11.54%
2 - Could be better.
0 0%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
2 7.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bot-Busting and Bonuses For All
Thread Closed 

Well if they do get rid of 80% of bots, it will be awesome for the game..but it means prayer is going to cost me a fortune again. -.- Damn..why didn't I buy it already!?

Bonuses sound like fun, double penguins and slayering it up Tuesday for sure. Not sure if I will do CW on Wednesday and SW on Friday though..still undecided. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-10-22 02:36:15)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Well if they do get rid of 80% of bots, it will be awesome for the game..but it means prayer is going to cost me a fortune again. -.- Damn..why didn't I buy it already!?

Let's not forget the removal of bots will actually make skilling a viable source of income once again, so while Prayer will become more expensive you will be able to make more than enough money to compensate it. Also - it will free up Frost Dragons and Blue Dragons again making collecting Dragon Bones a much easier task. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Yeah I am aware of that..I am not complaining at all by getting rid of bots.
But if I had bought 95 Prayer while it was cheap and then got lots of money after skilling starts making money again..I would have got the best of both worlds. XD

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

This sudden announcement makes me seem like it is too good to be true. However if it does work out, I look forward to runecrafting my nature runes once again. Ohai 1.5m gp/hr.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Love it!

Although I have my doubts as to whether it will work, or how long it will work..
(2011-10-22 05:17:53)ReturnFate Wrote:  This sudden announcement makes me seem like it is too good to be true. However if it does work out, I look forward to runecrafting my nature runes once again. Ohai 1.5m gp/hr.

They lost the golden joystick award to League of Legends, so now the clean up of the game shall take priority I hope.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/leagu...n-joystick
I seriously hope this update works! smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
This Happens when my Vacation starts! OMG this is going to be so great. Going to take advantage of the Distractions and Diversions Day. Can't freaking wait now Biggrin
(2011-10-22 02:36:15)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Well if they do get rid of 80% of bots, it will be awesome for the game..but it means prayer is going to cost me a fortune again. -.- Damn..why didn't I buy it already!?

Bonuses sound like fun, double penguins and slayering it up Tuesday for sure. Not sure if I will do CW on Wednesday and SW on Friday though..still undecided. smile

I'm glad I bought 85 when I did :p
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-10-22 09:36:04)Steven Wrote:  
(2011-10-22 05:17:53)ReturnFate Wrote:  This sudden announcement makes me seem like it is too good to be true. However if it does work out, I look forward to runecrafting my nature runes once again. Ohai 1.5m gp/hr.

They lost the golden joystick award to League of Legends, so now the clean up of the game shall take priority I hope.
They also lost to Farmville. Lol

(2011-10-22 09:36:04)Steven Wrote:  

The way it sounds, they started developing this shortly after all the drama with Jebrim, when they realized that legit players won't stand for this. But I do agree with the fact that the Golden Joystick awards might have played a role in all of this.

1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bot-Busting Update: Legal Proceedings PiXeYstyx 7 4,820 2011-11-14 16:37:32
Last Post: PiXeYstyx