[Read] Log-in Problem Temp. Solution [Edit: Added RS forum Topic from Mod Bartie]
Thread Closed 

I was looking on the RS forums to see if I could find anything about the log-in issue with today's update and I found a temp solution someone suggested that actually worked.

I shared this in IRC but I felt I needed to share it here to help those having the same issues since today's update.

Quote:Possible solution! As you log in, just continue to press letter keys for a while, once the screen displays the actual game (right before it kicks you off again), press the developer's console key, then close the developers console. It's worked for me the past 3 times, and it should work about the 2nd or third time of trying that. Good Luck all .

Happy Scaping Wub

EDIT: There was an update on the RS forums from Mod Bartie you can find more solutions here: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/fo...3,63319466
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Thanks for posting this, Pixey! I haven't had any issues myself, but this should help lots of people who are. Gonna put a Read Me tag on it, actually. Thanks again! <3
Thanks for letting people know Pixey. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Anytime. I'm just glad it worked. I thought it was a pretty strange way log in, I didn't think it was going to work. But I figured I would give it a try when a few other people said it worked for them. I'm thrilled because now I can get back to thieving Biggrin
Unfortunately we're not all having this same log in problem Tongue
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
thanks for this, ive been having this issue since the update Sad, thought it was just my computer lol. I'll try it in the am and hopefully it will work! Biggrin
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
...or you can do what I did and use Java 7 instead of 6.29
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

(2011-11-02 13:45:54)UberSanta Wrote:  ...or you can do what I did and use Java 7 instead of 6.29

Where did you find this Java 7 Download? I tried searching for it and it's only available for Mac OS

After logging out last night from the tip I saw on the RS forums. Today I wasn't so lucky with it because they did the update. After looking on the RS forums again for something I saw Mod Bartie's post and Followed what they said. I finally got in again, but I'm afraid to try and log out and try and log in again so I'm just staying logged in as long as I can Lol
(2011-11-02 18:06:59)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  
(2011-11-02 13:45:54)UberSanta Wrote:  ...or you can do what I did and use Java 7 instead of 6.29

Where did you find this Java 7 Download? I tried searching for it and it's only available for Mac OS

> Java.com
> Looking for Java 7?
> Follow the links
> Java 7 for windows is one that page
> Download JRE
> I downloaded both Windows versions, so give that a try
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting discussion & topic Exciled 11 7,937 2014-01-27 19:17:59
Last Post: Exciled
  Problem AlchemyHawk 5 3,460 2013-01-31 04:34:33
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Answered How do you post pictures on the forum? Portus 6 4,356 2012-02-01 20:52:42
Last Post: Shay
  Which of these potential forum improvements would you most welcome? RS Poll Crow 11 7,147 2011-06-20 04:12:54
Last Post: Lexy
  Runescape - Ventrilo Problem? Neeson 3 2,923 2010-11-29 07:53:47
Last Post: Zooperman