Interesting discussion & topic
Thread Closed 

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/commen...ting_site/

What are your thoughts and opinions? have you had the same experience?
#teamforeveralone
It's a bit weird... but I don't see why people should be against it, it's their choice.

Was a good read, thanks for that! Good
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
I think that's really cool smile You shouldn't have to be judged about how you met the person you like, as long as you're happy together I think that's the most important thing. If anything, I think it's a lot stronger because you get to spend so much time together doing something you both enjoy x)

Makes me sad that people can get picked on for that Sad I think it's a really great thing! smile
If they're happy together then why should other people hate on it? smile Long distance relationships are hard (been in one or two) but if they seem happy together then I don't see how they deserve hate for it.

If they're happy then we should be happy Biggrin
They look like a cute happy couple so let them be smile

I have a friend who did marry a girl he met on RS, they've been together for many years now and I can't see anyone being a better fit than the two. So.. Does RS love exists? Yes I think so, as weird as some might think it is.
Despite RS not being a dating site, you both play an addictive game, how can you not get along?:p
Quote:I guess that annoys me too. We don't have matching RSNs. His user is a popular band name and doesn't want to give that up. Same goes for me, it's my IRL name with one space.

I didn't know you lived in California @Blur@ :O

Pretty much though, as we outlined somewhere in the replies to that post, they both have a common interest to use as a base.

What's the difference between meeting at the w48 yew party, or the 9PM House party down the road? Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2014-01-26 04:41:21)Angus Wrote:  
Quote:I guess that annoys me too. We don't have matching RSNs. His user is a popular band name and doesn't want to give that up. Same goes for me, it's my IRL name with one space.

I didn't know you lived in California @Blur@ :O

Pretty much though, as we outlined somewhere in the replies to that post, they both have a common interest to use as a base.

What's the difference between meeting at the w48 yew party, or the 9PM House party down the road? Tongue

Physical Interaction.

I personally think its stupid, But to each there own.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
My only thing is that I am way different online than in person. I'm pretty shy and boring irl, but online I can be much more outgoing and confident. Online interaction is completely different from face to face interaction. Online you can really mold your image. Also I have a frickin cape, huge boobs, and a tiny skirt online. Your flaws come out irl. No tiny skirts here, bro.

I think as long as you can be safe about meeting someone online in real life (I'd never recommend anyone meet someone alone) and you can make a real transition from online to face to face, it's okay. You have to realize that every person has flaws, and those flaws are sooo easy to cover online.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
(2014-01-26 06:59:29)Ava Wrote:  My only thing is that I am way different online than in person. I'm pretty shy and boring irl, but online I can be much more outgoing and confident. Online interaction is completely different from face to face interaction. Online you can really mold your image. Also I have a frickin cape, huge boobs, and a tiny skirt online. Your flaws come out irl. No tiny skirts here, bro.

I think as long as you can be safe about meeting someone online in real life (I'd never recommend anyone meet someone alone) and you can make a real transition from online to face to face, it's okay. You have to realize that every person has flaws, and those flaws are sooo easy to cover online.

I agree although I'm personally similar to online as I am in real life, but I see where you're coming from, sometimes I like to pretend im 60 in runescape, just because I can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  interesting video about new RS players Exciled 4 3,574 2014-03-17 01:59:33
Last Post: Papa Malice
  Interesting post on PC Gamer about Runescape Linspire 7 5,468 2013-03-24 13:14:23
Last Post: Jordan
  important Log-in Problem Temp. Solution [Edit: Added RS forum Topic from Mod Bartie] PiXeYstyx 10 7,369 2011-11-03 15:01:19
Last Post: Neeson
  RS - Interesting readz Mikuri 13 8,383 2011-09-04 03:51:28
Last Post: AlchemyHawk