[Answered] Frost Dragons
Thread Closed 

(2011-11-07 14:18:59)UberSanta Wrote:  To be honest I dont think they fully thought this update through, especially since they knew a bot nuke was in the pipeline.

Very good point! they need to reconsider it now.
(2011-11-07 14:18:59)UberSanta Wrote:  To be honest I dont think they fully thought this update through, especially since they knew a bot nuke was in the pipeline.

I agree it does seem odd, but I think there must be something to it that we haven't thought of or don't realise the significance of. Otherwise as you rightly say, it was beyond stupid to change Frost Dragons just before the bot-nuke. (I am predicting that someone will say something along the lines of "but that's Jagex for you", to which my response would be that Jagex have shown with the bot-nuke update that they are clearly not stupid Tongue)
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I think it has something to do with them not wanting them to be as easy as they were to kill. So it wasn't just to stop bots, but to slow down the kills/hr for legit players on them. Bit annoying as it's hard to make cash with the few methods available >.<

That's just a theory I heard though.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
(2011-11-08 05:04:01)Exbajalator Wrote:  I think it has something to do with them not wanting them to be as easy as they were to kill. So it wasn't just to stop bots, but to slow down the kills/hr for legit players on them. Bit annoying as it's hard to make cash with the few methods available >.<

That's just a theory I heard though.

It's just about adapting to the new tactics, people are getting ever closer to matching the kills/hr that was possible prior to the update. It takes time to fully work out the finer details of how monsters work Tongue
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
because of this update and all the bots being banned they are sky rocketing in price, give it a bit of time and i bet they will go above 25k each
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
OT: If you have void, use that but arma is good too. Just range them and take cannon. When the aura is on then just get off and pick up bones/load cannon/repot or go bank Wink
They are good money atm, i'd suggest you go and do them before they drop. smile
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.