[Answered] Frost Dragons
Thread Closed 

Hey everyone!!,

I'm currently working on my goal of 99 range and was thinking of doing some Frost Dragons in my spare time to kinda help with range xp but also my cash pile Tongue

I've never really done Frost dragons before so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Does anyone have some advice on what I should wear, use, etc?

I currently have:

-Full Armadyl
-Fury
-Chaotic Crossbow
-DFS
-11 mil cash

Is any of this stuff useful? and what else should I bring and use?
What you have is good, but I wouldn't bother with frost drags with the auras they now have. Makes them a lot more annoying to kill, and much slower.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
They are still really good money though. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I heard about this new aura thing when the bots were nukked, I was contemplating coming back to RS for the frost dragons but since they ruined them on me I still haven't found the motivation to play Sad

I did try searching for a decent guide on killing them but all seem like they are just a royal pain in the ass now - good luck Jared Biggrin
Awww I was unaware of such an update :\

Sounds like I'll skip Frost Dragons and just keep doing what I'm doing :p

Thank you everyone <3 ^^
What you have is good for frost dragons. I'd suggest getting a cannon and using it here though. The cannon will speed your kills up a lot more than you'd think, and you'll end up profiting a lot more despite the loss from the cannon.

The aura that they now have since the update is hardly anything to worry over. All you need to do is have auto-retaliate off and click away when it appears. After the 3rd cycle you can attack the dragon again without receiving damage.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could obtain at least 120 kills/hr. Just make sure to bring a lot of food with you.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Yea they are still decent money, they just require more concentration. It's probably best to melee now that the frost drags have the aura ability. And as ReturnFate said, have auto-retaliate turned off.

Good luck smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Whats the new aura that they have? if you dont mind be asking return
[Image: Sir_Mcglade.png]
It was one of the changes they made to try and combat frost dragon bots, when they activate their aura, if you attack them they reflect 100% of the damage back onto you ;_;
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
To be honest I dont think they fully thought this update through, especially since they knew a bot nuke was in the pipeline.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]