Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
2 28.57%
4 - It's pretty good.
1 14.29%
3 - Not bad.
2 28.57%
2 - Could be better.
1 14.29%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

One Piercing Note
Thread Closed 

You an get 60k crafting exp and 110k prayer exp after the quest if you have all 6 completed god books and you open a altar thing in the basement. Pretty nice for a quest with no reqs. And the music was pretty nice. And the quest was fun. I hope this quest is the start of a new chain since I want more of this one.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
OK, Found the quest was interesting but, with voices , why on earth could they NOT have done the replies as well (male female voice easily programmed )
Quite a bit of it was confusing, no clear logical investigation procedure, for once I ended up having to use a walk through for part of it as I could not get the right responses (5 clues missing, and was simply 1 body investigation as I had lagged on the click and it didn't investigate properly)
Otherwise a shift in the right direction from Jagex
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

I turned my sound off half way through the quest as I was getting annoyed with the voices and music, but I almost never like doing quests so I was probably biast against the quest from the start XD
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Do you need to have all the pages in every book to get the 110k prayer and 60k crafting? Doesn't seem like a very good deal to me considering you would spend more then what it costs to buy those resources and use them anyway by spending it on pages instead. The zammy page 1 is 3.8m alone for example. =S
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Below is an answer to Exbaj's question, which contains some spoilers about rewards as well as some tips for getting the hidden rewards from after the quest. (i.e. Don't click it if you don't want to know the rewards! Tongue)

[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]